Author Topic: gta-vc.exe  (Read 4783 times)

Offline T800

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
gta-vc.exe
« on: July 25, 2014, 07:59:53 pm »
Hi guys,

I need a little help, cause i reinstalled the game and i'd like to play it, without any disks. Obviously, i have to use a no-cd patch in this case, but i'm not sure, which one to choose.
Therefore, could you please post the SHA1 checksum of yours?
Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
T800

Offline Detonator

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
Re: gta-vc.exe
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2014, 09:58:46 am »
You need the no-cd-crack version 1.0 else VC:MP won't work.You can download it here:

http://www.gameburnworld.com/dl/dl.php?file=GrandTheftAutoViceCityv1.0NoCDFixedexeEng.rar

Wikipedia:No-CD cracks have legal uses, such as creating backups of legally owned software

Offline T800

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
Re: gta-vc.exe
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2014, 12:02:41 pm »
Thank you very much. Actually, i myself have come to the conclusion, that this is the only working patch, cause the others still require at least the disk image mounted. But on the other hand... i checked the file with VirusTotal, which gave not very reassuring results.
SHA1 value of this file is: 41cfa0d33fdc662bdc03e612b792a63887f1027f

Well, are you guys using this, exactly same executable and is it completely safe? To be honest, i'm a little bit afraid, that VT matches aren't simply false positives, especially, because that Trojan.Win32.A.Zbot.3088896 is a pretty ugly threat... Perhaps, i'm a bit too paranoid, but still...
What are your opinions, regarding of this dilemma? Thanks in advance for your help.

Kind regards,
T800