Author Topic: Help with my Pawn Script pls  (Read 3504 times)

Offline The_Lucifer

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
Help with my Pawn Script pls
« on: August 24, 2014, 10:54:16 pm »
Hi all, i have a big problem with my script, I have being scripting this script for 2 years, it has a lot of systems, but becuase of that, its realy buggy, sometimes when you enter to the server and you use /c conectar ( CMD to login ), even if the password is correct, it tells you its incorrect, I tryed to fix it but I cant, I have 59 warnings. The base GM is Gups 1.6. Some other bugs are that on random time, the server crashes ( vcmp-srv.exe has stoped working ), That does not always happen, And there is another bug similer to that one, wich is that it gives you Lost Connection ( The server does not crash, it just tells you Lost Connection, you can join agiean ), it happens most times when you spawn. So please i need help, here are the warnings:

Code: [Select]
C:\Users\The_Lucifer\Desktop\Scripts\VC-MP Scripts\The Matrix Revolucion Latino [TGG-ES] Final\The Matrix Revolucion Latino\gamemodes\TMR.pwn(175) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\The_Lucifer\Desktop\Scripts\VC-MP Scripts\The Matrix Revolucion Latino [TGG-ES] Final\The Matrix Revolucion Latino\gamemodes\TMR.pwn(212) : warning 219: local variable "szMsg" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Users\The_Lucifer\Desktop\Scripts\VC-MP Scripts\The Matrix Revolucion Latino [TGG-ES] Final\The Matrix Revolucion Latino\gamemodes\TMR.pwn(282) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\The_Lucifer\Desktop\Scripts\VC-MP Scripts\The Matrix Revolucion Latino [TGG-ES] Final\The Matrix Revolucion Latino\gamemodes\TMR.pwn(282) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\The_Lucifer\Desktop\Scripts\VC-MP Scripts\The Matrix Revolucion Latino [TGG-ES] Final\The Matrix Revolucion Latino\gamemodes\TMR.pwn(290) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\The_Lucifer\Desktop\Scripts\VC-MP Scripts\The Matrix Revolucion Latino [TGG-ES] Final\The Matrix Revolucion Latino\gamemodes\TMR.pwn(290) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\The_Lucifer\Desktop\Scripts\VC-MP Scripts\The Matrix Revolucion Latino [TGG-ES] Final\The Matrix Revolucion Latino\gamemodes\TMR.pwn(334) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\The_Lucifer\Desktop\Scripts\VC-MP Scripts\The Matrix Revolucion Latino [TGG-ES] Final\The Matrix Revolucion Latino\gamemodes\TMR.pwn(342) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\The_Lucifer\Desktop\Scripts\VC-MP Scripts\The Matrix Revolucion Latino [TGG-ES] Final\The Matrix Revolucion Latino\gamemodes\TMR.pwn(388) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "plr"
C:\Users\The_Lucifer\Desktop\Scripts\VC-MP Scripts\The Matrix Revolucion Latino [TGG-ES] Final\The Matrix Revolucion Latino\gamemodes\TMR.pwn(407) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\The_Lucifer\Desktop\Scripts\VC-MP Scripts\The Matrix Revolucion Latino [TGG-ES] Final\The Matrix Revolucion Latino\gamemodes\TMR.pwn(407) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\The_Lucifer\Desktop\Scripts\VC-MP Scripts\The Matrix Revolucion Latino [TGG-ES] Final\The Matrix Revolucion Latino\gamemodes\TMR.pwn(455) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\The_Lucifer\Desktop\Scripts\VC-MP Scripts\The Matrix Revolucion Latino [TGG-ES] Final\The Matrix Revolucion Latino\gamemodes\TMR.pwn(459) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\The_Lucifer\Desktop\Scripts\VC-MP Scripts\The Matrix Revolucion Latino [TGG-ES] Final\The Matrix Revolucion Latino\gamemodes\TMR.pwn(459) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\The_Lucifer\Desktop\Scripts\VC-MP Scripts\The Matrix Revolucion Latino [TGG-ES] Final\The Matrix Revolucion Latino\gamemodes\TMR.pwn(592) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\The_Lucifer\Desktop\Scripts\VC-MP Scripts\The Matrix Revolucion Latino [TGG-ES] Final\The Matrix Revolucion Latino\gamemodes\TMR.pwn(597) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\The_Lucifer\Desktop\Scripts\VC-MP Scripts\The Matrix Revolucion Latino [TGG-ES] Final\The Matrix Revolucion Latino\gamemodes\TMR.pwn(598) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\The_Lucifer\Desktop\Scripts\VC-MP Scripts\The Matrix Revolucion Latino [TGG-ES] Final\The Matrix Revolucion Latino\gamemodes\TMR.pwn(599) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\The_Lucifer\Desktop\Scripts\VC-MP Scripts\The Matrix Revolucion Latino [TGG-ES] Final\The Matrix Revolucion Latino\gamemodes\TMR.pwn(609) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "level"
C:\Users\The_Lucifer\Desktop\Scripts\VC-MP Scripts\The Matrix Revolucion Latino [TGG-ES] Final\The Matrix Revolucion Latino\gamemodes\TMR.pwn(623) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\The_Lucifer\Desktop\Scripts\VC-MP Scripts\The Matrix Revolucion Latino [TGG-ES] Final\The Matrix Revolucion Latino\gamemodes\TMR.pwn(795) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\The_Lucifer\Desktop\Scripts\VC-MP Scripts\The Matrix Revolucion Latino [TGG-ES] Final\The Matrix Revolucion Latino\gamemodes\TMR.pwn(877) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\The_Lucifer\Desktop\Scripts\VC-MP Scripts\The Matrix Revolucion Latino [TGG-ES] Final\The Matrix Revolucion Latino\gamemodes\TMR.pwn(903) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\The_Lucifer\Desktop\Scripts\VC-MP Scripts\The Matrix Revolucion Latino [TGG-ES] Final\The Matrix Revolucion Latino\gamemodes\TMR.pwn(975) : warning 219: local variable "tmp2" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Users\The_Lucifer\Desktop\Scripts\VC-MP Scripts\The Matrix Revolucion Latino [TGG-ES] Final\The Matrix Revolucion Latino\gamemodes\TMR.pwn(1018) : warning 219: local variable "tmp2" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Users\The_Lucifer\Desktop\Scripts\VC-MP Scripts\The Matrix Revolucion Latino [TGG-ES] Final\The Matrix Revolucion Latino\gamemodes\TMR.pwn(1728) : warning 219: local variable "tmp2" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Users\The_Lucifer\Desktop\Scripts\VC-MP Scripts\The Matrix Revolucion Latino [TGG-ES] Final\The Matrix Revolucion Latino\gamemodes\TMR.pwn(1758) : warning 219: local variable "tmp2" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Users\The_Lucifer\Desktop\Scripts\VC-MP Scripts\The Matrix Revolucion Latino [TGG-ES] Final\The Matrix Revolucion Latino\gamemodes\TMR.pwn(1836) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\The_Lucifer\Desktop\Scripts\VC-MP Scripts\The Matrix Revolucion Latino [TGG-ES] Final\The Matrix Revolucion Latino\gamemodes\TMR.pwn(1853) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\The_Lucifer\Desktop\Scripts\VC-MP Scripts\The Matrix Revolucion Latino [TGG-ES] Final\The Matrix Revolucion Latino\gamemodes\TMR.pwn(1853) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\The_Lucifer\Desktop\Scripts\VC-MP Scripts\The Matrix Revolucion Latino [TGG-ES] Final\The Matrix Revolucion Latino\gamemodes\TMR.pwn(1897) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\The_Lucifer\Desktop\Scripts\VC-MP Scripts\The Matrix Revolucion Latino [TGG-ES] Final\The Matrix Revolucion Latino\gamemodes\TMR.pwn(1991) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\The_Lucifer\Desktop\Scripts\VC-MP Scripts\The Matrix Revolucion Latino [TGG-ES] Final\The Matrix Revolucion Latino\gamemodes\TMR.pwn(2146) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\The_Lucifer\Desktop\Scripts\VC-MP Scripts\The Matrix Revolucion Latino [TGG-ES] Final\The Matrix Revolucion Latino\gamemodes\TMR.pwn(2146) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\The_Lucifer\Desktop\Scripts\VC-MP Scripts\The Matrix Revolucion Latino [TGG-ES] Final\The Matrix Revolucion Latino\gamemodes\TMR.pwn(2176) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\The_Lucifer\Desktop\Scripts\VC-MP Scripts\The Matrix Revolucion Latino [TGG-ES] Final\The Matrix Revolucion Latino\gamemodes\TMR.pwn(2176) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\The_Lucifer\Desktop\Scripts\VC-MP Scripts\The Matrix Revolucion Latino [TGG-ES] Final\The Matrix Revolucion Latino\gamemodes\TMR.pwn(2202) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\The_Lucifer\Desktop\Scripts\VC-MP Scripts\The Matrix Revolucion Latino [TGG-ES] Final\The Matrix Revolucion Latino\gamemodes\TMR.pwn(2202) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\The_Lucifer\Desktop\Scripts\VC-MP Scripts\The Matrix Revolucion Latino [TGG-ES] Final\The Matrix Revolucion Latino\gamemodes\TMR.pwn(2269) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\The_Lucifer\Desktop\Scripts\VC-MP Scripts\The Matrix Revolucion Latino [TGG-ES] Final\The Matrix Revolucion Latino\gamemodes\TMR.pwn(2280) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\The_Lucifer\Desktop\Scripts\VC-MP Scripts\The Matrix Revolucion Latino [TGG-ES] Final\The Matrix Revolucion Latino\gamemodes\TMR.pwn(2296) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\The_Lucifer\Desktop\Scripts\VC-MP Scripts\The Matrix Revolucion Latino [TGG-ES] Final\The Matrix Revolucion Latino\gamemodes\TMR.pwn(2327) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\The_Lucifer\Desktop\Scripts\VC-MP Scripts\The Matrix Revolucion Latino [TGG-ES] Final\The Matrix Revolucion Latino\gamemodes\TMR.pwn(2426) : warning 219: local variable "tmp2" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Users\The_Lucifer\Desktop\Scripts\VC-MP Scripts\The Matrix Revolucion Latino [TGG-ES] Final\The Matrix Revolucion Latino\gamemodes\TMR.pwn(2570) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\The_Lucifer\Desktop\Scripts\VC-MP Scripts\The Matrix Revolucion Latino [TGG-ES] Final\The Matrix Revolucion Latino\gamemodes\TMR.pwn(2577) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\The_Lucifer\Desktop\Scripts\VC-MP Scripts\The Matrix Revolucion Latino [TGG-ES] Final\The Matrix Revolucion Latino\gamemodes\TMR.pwn(3036) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\The_Lucifer\Desktop\Scripts\VC-MP Scripts\The Matrix Revolucion Latino [TGG-ES] Final\The Matrix Revolucion Latino\gamemodes\TMR.pwn(3036) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\The_Lucifer\Desktop\Scripts\VC-MP Scripts\The Matrix Revolucion Latino [TGG-ES] Final\The Matrix Revolucion Latino\gamemodes\TMR.pwn(3045) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\The_Lucifer\Desktop\Scripts\VC-MP Scripts\The Matrix Revolucion Latino [TGG-ES] Final\The Matrix Revolucion Latino\gamemodes\TMR.pwn(3045) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\The_Lucifer\Desktop\Scripts\VC-MP Scripts\The Matrix Revolucion Latino [TGG-ES] Final\The Matrix Revolucion Latino\gamemodes\TMR.pwn(3054) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\The_Lucifer\Desktop\Scripts\VC-MP Scripts\The Matrix Revolucion Latino [TGG-ES] Final\The Matrix Revolucion Latino\gamemodes\TMR.pwn(3054) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\The_Lucifer\Desktop\Scripts\VC-MP Scripts\The Matrix Revolucion Latino [TGG-ES] Final\The Matrix Revolucion Latino\gamemodes\TMR.pwn(3110) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\The_Lucifer\Desktop\Scripts\VC-MP Scripts\The Matrix Revolucion Latino [TGG-ES] Final\The Matrix Revolucion Latino\gamemodes\TMR.pwn(3110) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\The_Lucifer\Desktop\Scripts\VC-MP Scripts\The Matrix Revolucion Latino [TGG-ES] Final\The Matrix Revolucion Latino\gamemodes\TMR.pwn(3312) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\The_Lucifer\Desktop\Scripts\VC-MP Scripts\The Matrix Revolucion Latino [TGG-ES] Final\The Matrix Revolucion Latino\gamemodes\TMR.pwn(3312) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\The_Lucifer\Desktop\Scripts\VC-MP Scripts\The Matrix Revolucion Latino [TGG-ES] Final\The Matrix Revolucion Latino\gamemodes\TMR.pwn(3388) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\The_Lucifer\Desktop\Scripts\VC-MP Scripts\The Matrix Revolucion Latino [TGG-ES] Final\The Matrix Revolucion Latino\gamemodes\TMR.pwn(5333) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
Pawn compiler 3.0.3367 Copyright (c) 1997-2005, ITB CompuPhase

59 Warnings.

Now, this is how much MB are the .amx and .pwn

.PWN: 274 KB

.AMX 823 KB

Hope someone could help me.

Thanks.

Offline NE.Restricted

• Wiseguy
    • View Profile
Re: Help with my Pawn Script pls
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2014, 11:46:09 pm »