Author Topic: Extreme Fighting Era 2013  (Read 13023 times)

Offline Machete

• Wiseguy
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
Re: Extreme Fighting Era 2013
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2013, 04:20:57 pm »
lol

Offline GTA Fiji City

• Street Thug
  • Speech is Silver, Silence is Gold.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2013, 02:32:00 pm »
( Any Car Including Hunter )
Roflmao..... I didn't know that a hunter was a car..
- [MK]VCS

Proud MK trainee, VC:MP player since 2011. PsyShell Manager. Zombie-Invasion, Avengers City, OutDoor-City & Zero's Server Administrator.

Offline Honey.

• Made Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2014, 11:28:45 am »
After a long time, i am now launching EFE 2014 Version 1!Many more commands like /c baninfo and /c warn have been added now.We are now changing to [Vice-Hosting] so it will take us a week to give the IP of the server.Clanstats are now changed and Webstats and Livemap are currently disabled.

Offline Honey.

• Made Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2014, 06:52:46 pm »
So we have converted successfully to [Vice Hosting].Our new server IP is : 178.63.193.63:5193.First post edited for other commands.

Note :- /c propinfo is a little bit bugged so don't give prop ID more than 23

Offline Honey.

• Made Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2014, 07:17:09 pm »
So we have converted successfully to [Vice Hosting].Our new server IP is : 178.63.193.63:5193.First post edited for other commands.

Note :- /c propinfo is a little bit bugged so don't give prop ID more than 23

Sorry for the double post.I wished to announce about the server features.

EFE 2013 has been heavily modified in order to release EFE 2014.This server is based on death matching.Players have the complete freedom to kill any player in any way he/she likes.Very few restrictions are there so players can enjoy in their own way.Below is a list of features that you are implemented in EFE.

* Player Passwords stored in STORM256 Encryption so that if the script is leaked nobody can access the passwords.This is very useful after a server gets popular since more and more people want to get the scripts, remove the credits and then claim it as their own.

*Advanced Suggestion System is implemented in the server.The suggestions given by our players are very valuable to us so we store tham in our database and view them once in a week.

*Spawn Wep is implemented in the server so that they can get their favourite weapons without retrieving again and again by !wep < weapon ID/ Name >.

*Random Spawn( optional ) is implemented in the server so that other players cannot kill a player again and again by hiding in their spawn places.

*Teaming System is implemented in the server so that our players can enjoy DMing by teaming with their mate.Once you team with a player you will be immediately spawned next to your teammate and once you die you will spawn next to your team mate once again.

* Last Man Standing is also implemented in the server so that players can be rewarded according to their skills

* goto/ gotoloc system is also implemented in the server so that players can avoid wasting their time from going from place to place.The same goes for 'goto < person >'.it is implemented so that if 2 players are racing or dueling and 1 person looses in the first round.He/She can immediately spawn next to his opponent by !goto < Opponent Name >.

*Warning System is implemented in the server so that players can be warned first instead of being banned permanently.if a player get's warned more than 3 times he will be Auto banned.

*Anti-Spawn Killing System is also implemented in the server.Each player is given 10 seconds after he spawns so that he can assemble himself and avoid getting killed immediately after spawning.

*A Large amount of Admin Commands have been added in the server for our special administrators.Commands like /c tempban are also added so players can be only banned for a short amount of time.

There are many more features such as Cash System, Vehicle System but these were the most spectacular ones.I hope you will join my server and enjoy.

Offline stormeus

• VC:MP Developer
  • VC:MP Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2014, 12:03:42 am »
* Player Passwords stored in STORM256 Encryption so that if the script is leaked nobody can access the passwords.This is very useful after a server gets popular since more and more people want to get the scripts, remove the credits and then claim it as their own.

Right.

http://vcmp.liberty-unleashed.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=472.msg14428#msg14428
Do not PM me for support.

Offline Honey.

• Made Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2014, 10:45:57 am »
Forum Theme Changed! Logo will be changed soon

Offline Honey.

• Made Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2014, 08:00:54 pm »
A Very Late Update  :)

A 0.4 Version of EFE with a new forum will be released very soon.Please NOTE that the features will be the same as of the server I scripted of 0.3.Also NOTE that EFE for 0.3 was closed and now I'm planning to script it for 0.4.Let's see when I can finish it.