Author Topic: plzzz help me  (Read 4369 times)

Offline Spidey

• Street Thug
  • iam good scripter and iam computer genuis too
    • View Profile
    • Fight gangwar server
plzzz help me
« on: September 25, 2014, 01:15:22 pm »
error is in this line
if else(strcmp(cmds,"forum",true) == 0) {

and 4 errors
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Vice city cops and robbers.pwn(72 -- 73) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Vice city cops and robbers.pwn(73) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "if"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Vice city cops and robbers.pwn(73) : error 001: expected token: "(", but found "else"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Vice city cops and robbers.pwn(73) : error 017: undefined symbol "cmds"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Vice city cops and robbers.pwn(73) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.0.3367         Copyright (c) 1997-2005, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.

plzzz help

Offline NeskWriter

• Crime Boss
    • View Profile
Re: plzzz help me
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2014, 05:25:51 pm »
Glad to see that you began scripting your own gamemode. Let's now talk on topic. If we think logically, "if else" doesn't seem to be the right grammar construction. What about "else if"? The second thing is an argument you tried to pass in strcmp. It is "cmd", not "cmds". You simply messed it, such thing happens to me many times. Hope you learn something new, PM me if you need some more help.

-Funniest quotes-

Quote from: asad3man
i cant able to understand

Offline Spidey

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
    • Fight gangwar server
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2014, 01:05:16 pm »
Glad to see that you began scripting your own gamemode. Let's now talk on topic. If we think logically, "if else" doesn't seem to be the right grammar construction. What about "else if"? The second thing is an argument you tried to pass in strcmp. It is "cmd", not "cmds". You simply messed it, such thing happens to me many times. Hope you learn something new, PM me if you need some more help.

hey nesk i changed it but no changes

Offline NeskWriter

• Crime Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2014, 02:28:24 pm »
Damn I forgot that the parameter is "cmdtext"

else if(!strcmp(cmdtext, "forum", true))

-Funniest quotes-

Offline Spidey

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
    • Fight gangwar server
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2014, 11:22:21 am »
hey no changes
Vice city cops and robbers.pwn(70) : warning 213: tag mismatch
Vice city cops and robbers.pwn(72 -- 73) : warning 215: expression has no effect
Vice city cops and robbers.pwn(73) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "else"
Vice city cops and robbers.pwn(73) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
Vice city cops and robbers.pwn(73) : warning 215: expression has no effect
Vice city cops and robbers.pwn(73) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "if"
Vice city cops and robbers.pwn(73) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Offline NeskWriter

• Crime Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2014, 11:01:24 pm »
Can you post the whole OnPlayerCommandText code?

-Funniest quotes-

Offline Spidey

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
    • Fight gangwar server
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2014, 08:10:51 am »
sorry installed window and delleted