VC:MP 0.4 (Beta) > Servers

[0.4] Extreme Fighting Era 2015

(1/2) > >>

Honey.:

Howdy Fellas,

I am proud to announce the release of EFE 2015 Beta#1 for 0.4.This server contains most of the features of the Previous EFE Version.Webstats and Livemap will be ready very soon.At the moment there are no clanstats but I will add that very soon.I am not going to provide the list of commands because I want you to go and see it yourself :).As for the custom maps there are no custom maps added yet but for testing purposes I've added a Bridge near Biker Bars.I hope to see you in my server.

Forum : http://bit.do/efe15 ( Not ready yet )
IP : 107.182.186.206:5192
Server Developer : Honey

There are no admins at the moment.You're free to apply here because the forum is not yet ready.

Honey.:
A new feature of Vehicle Stealing Added.

Info :

If you enter a vehicle which is not owned by you the vehicle's alarm turns on.You can turn that irritating alarm off by /stealcar.

Note : /stealcar costs 5000$. :P

Honey.:
New Stunt Maps Added and Webstats Synced! :), Webstats link to the forum will be added soon

sseebbyy:
Good luck with the server ! :)

Honey.:

--- Quote from: sseebbyy on September 30, 2014, 07:09:24 pm ---Good luck with the server ! :)

--- End quote ---
Thank You  ;),

The forum is now ready and admin applications can now be made.There is no Admin App format.You must include all the details which could be needed in your admin app.The reason for this is to keep the restrictions to the lowest.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version