Author Topic: Checkpoints aka Spheres  (Read 2929 times)

Offline Danix

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
Checkpoints aka Spheres
« on: September 01, 2014, 12:46:00 pm »
I want to know if there's any way of creating a pink sphere, I've searched the squirrel plugin source code but found nothing, I want to know if this function is missing and if yes, will it be added in near future?

Offline sseebbyy

• VC:MP Veteran
  • Immortal VC:MP Player
    • View Profile
    • Zombie Invasion => Server Forum [DEAD PROJECT]
Re: Checkpoints aka Spheres
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2014, 01:05:18 pm »
There is an alternative: custom object.
Of course, you would need to check player's position...

Painful/Noob scripters acts like: I Am The Best Scripter Because I Announce My Releases With Big Font Size Without Giving Too Much Info' In The Hope They All Will Download And Check It. I Ignore Bad Replies, Replies That I Could Learn From, And Replies With So Much Text.

Offline Danix

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2014, 01:07:03 pm »
I know that I can create a custom object, but a sphere itself would be better of course.

Offline sseebbyy

• VC:MP Veteran
  • Immortal VC:MP Player
    • View Profile
    • Zombie Invasion => Server Forum [DEAD PROJECT]
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2014, 01:13:32 pm »
Of course !

But Checkpoints are not the same with spheres. Vice City engine have a checkpoint system too.
Here is pic:

And there are more types of checkpoints. Here is another one, used in boat challenges:

PS: Aren't you that person I have talked with, in my public server, about these checkpoints ? :D

Painful/Noob scripters acts like: I Am The Best Scripter Because I Announce My Releases With Big Font Size Without Giving Too Much Info' In The Hope They All Will Download And Check It. I Ignore Bad Replies, Replies That I Could Learn From, And Replies With So Much Text.

Offline Danix

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2014, 01:26:38 pm »
Well, I clearly meant the checkpoints with the sphere model, but any checkpoint function would be handy.
P.S: Yes I am  :)