Author Topic: Official version  (Read 3489 times)

Offline Mariu22S

• Wiseguy
  • VC-MP Maniac
    • View Profile
Official version
« on: September 30, 2014, 04:54:30 pm »
Is the official version will be locked possibility of entering 100 times the server from one computer? The idea is that players come 100 times to the server from one computer.

Offline Gudio

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
    • Gudio
Re: Official version
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2014, 05:36:52 pm »
Current version allows us to do that, because server owners have an ability to test their servers on the same PC. If official release still allows that, you can of course block this by checking if player's unique id is the same with others playing on your server.

Offline sseebbyy

• VC:MP Veteran
  • Immortal VC:MP Player
    • View Profile
    • Zombie Invasion => Server Forum [DEAD PROJECT]
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2014, 07:06:49 pm »
Current version allows us to do that, because server owners have an ability to test their servers on the same PC. If official release still allows that, you can of course block this by checking if player's unique id is the same with others playing on your server.

^ this.
So better to leave that feature enabled, and scripters will decide what to do.

Painful/Noob scripters acts like: I Am The Best Scripter Because I Announce My Releases With Big Font Size Without Giving Too Much Info' In The Hope They All Will Download And Check It. I Ignore Bad Replies, Replies That I Could Learn From, And Replies With So Much Text.

Offline thijn

• LU testers
  • Im proud to be pro.
    • View Profile
    • Vice Underdogs
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2014, 07:38:38 pm »
One of the best functions of 0.4 for developers/scripters. What others said, just handle it with scripts if you don't want multiple people from the same PC at the same time.

Offline stormeus

• VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2014, 09:39:31 pm »

This is what will happen and what is encouraged.
Do not PM me for support.

Offline Mariu22S

• Wiseguy
  • VC-MP Maniac
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2014, 10:36:17 pm »
Ok will do security on the unique ID.