Author Topic: [Bug]Walking while driving pcj  (Read 2290 times)

Offline Flockshot

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
[Bug]Walking while driving pcj
« on: October 09, 2014, 03:44:21 pm »
Description:
Player have walking animation when driving pcj(dont know of other vehicles) without turning or stopping(without using right,left,down key).

Reproducible:
Always

What you were doing when the bug happened:
I just got freeze on pcj and then unfreeze.(Picked up a robbing pickup in vccnr)

What you think caused the bug:
Bad sync

Screenshot:

Offline sseebbyy

• VC:MP Veteran
  • Immortal VC:MP Player
    • View Profile
    • Zombie Invasion => Server Forum [DEAD PROJECT]
Re: [Bug]Walking while driving pcj
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2014, 07:18:48 pm »
Yes, it happened to me too, many times.
I think that can easily be avoid by calling this line after a player robbs a shop:
Code: [Select]
player.SetAnim(0,29);
The animation ID 29 of group 0 is the one that removes any animation you have set. (and not anim ID 0 from group 0)
At least it stopped all animations I have tried.

Anyway, I noticed that: when a player is frozen when starts to rob something, then setting the anim 0 group 0 after/before unfreezing it, will cause a loop for that animation.

So... I think if the owner will unfreeze the player before (or after, depends on how he used it) setting the animation, it will work fine, without a loop, so the bug will not happen anymore.

Painful/Noob scripters acts like: I Am The Best Scripter Because I Announce My Releases With Big Font Size Without Giving Too Much Info' In The Hope They All Will Download And Check It. I Ignore Bad Replies, Replies That I Could Learn From, And Replies With So Much Text.