Author Topic: Hosting Help  (Read 3310 times)

Offline zihadeasin

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
Hosting Help
« on: November 09, 2014, 07:50:18 am »
I have edited a Script and now wish to host the server for few months till VCMP 0.4 is not officially for public. Its a pawn server and I wish to host it but I don't have $. Anyone will host it for me, he will be most high-level admin with me. And the person who will donate, he will get credits for donating in the !credits command, Please Help

Donation Email: [email protected]
Donation Link:  https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=zihadeasin%40gmail%2ecom&lc=US&no_note=0&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHostedGuest

Please Help me, Thank you

Offline Einoriuks

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
Re: Hosting Help
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2014, 10:58:56 pm »
I have edited a Script and now wish to host the server for few months till VCMP 0.4 is not officially for public. Its a pawn server and I wish to host it but I don't have $. Anyone will host it for me, he will be most high-level admin with me. And the person who will donate, he will get credits for donating in the !credits command, Please Help

Donation Email: [email protected]
Donation Link:  https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=zihadeasin%40gmail%2ecom&lc=US&no_note=0&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHostedGuest

Please Help me, Thank you
Hi zihadeasin.
I am hosting samp and vcmp servers for 0.05$/slot,but if you will show me your server and i will like it,I may give you some free slots ;)
Have a nice day

Offline sseebbyy

• VC:MP Veteran
  • Immortal VC:MP Player
    • View Profile
    • Zombie Invasion => Server Forum [DEAD PROJECT]
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2014, 07:32:58 pm »
zihadeasin, I suggest you to compile the script before giving it.

Painful/Noob scripters acts like: I Am The Best Scripter Because I Announce My Releases With Big Font Size Without Giving Too Much Info' In The Hope They All Will Download And Check It. I Ignore Bad Replies, Replies That I Could Learn From, And Replies With So Much Text.

Offline Einoriuks

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2014, 08:36:16 pm »
zihadeasin, I suggest you to compile the script before giving it.
When I say I want to see it I mean that he can run it on his PC and then he gives me the IP