• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

Need some good Walk threws

Started by Mr_Duck, January 23, 2010, 11:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr_Duck

I would like to learn how to script and create my own game mod. I have found no RPG Mods.
Anyways I have found out everything about Sever Config.
I think
I have been able to changes the Skin Selection Add and remove cars, Skin ID's Team's and spawn weapons and Spawn points. I know how to set up Admin passwords and set the severs name. I will be un able to host the sever my self so someone else will be hosting it or I'll break down and buy a host.

I need to know just about everything else.
If you have created a Detailed Tut or can direct me to the ones you guys used to learn about scripting that would be great.
Thanks.
Mr Duck MDR GTA

Boss

Quote from: Mr_Duck on January 23, 2010, 11:35:11 PM
I have been able to changes the Skin Selection Add and remove cars, Skin ID's Team's and spawn weapons and Spawn points. I know how to set up Admin passwords and set the severs name.
No offence, but this is really not enough for a complex full-scale RPG script. Getting required skills will take lots of time, effort and practice, so there's no way you can make such a complex script yourself in the nearest future. You should stick to finding scripters somewhere.

I will be un able to host the sever my self so someone else will be hosting it or I'll break down and buy a host.
You should probably use either your local server or ask someone else to temporary host before the script is ready. Buying a host before you at least get the script done is not wise.

If you have created a Detailed Tut or can direct me to the ones you guys used to learn about scripting that would be great.
There is no complete pawn tutorial for VC-MP. You should look into SA-MP tutorials here to understand how it all works.

Good luck.

Mr_Duck

Thanks for the advice i think i will stick to what you are saying. :>>