• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

Are there any RP servers in VCMP?

Started by Port, August 05, 2010, 01:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Port

I just wanted to know, I'm downloading VC right now, getting all the shit I need, Can someone quickly tell me?

Zegro

Quote from: Port on August 05, 2010, 01:33:14 PM
I just wanted to know, I'm downloading VC right now, getting all the shit I need, Can someone quickly tell me?

178.63.52.144:5192

this one is active sometimes

[AoD]NC

* [AoD]NC slaps Zegro for faster posting in this topic

You can check also their website:
http://club.argonathrpg.com/

Tonys

That server is more Cops N' Robbers than anything else.  Never found it enjoyable.

[AoD]NC

But there is no other RP server in VCMP atm.

JayL

Quote from: Tonys on August 05, 2010, 03:47:57 PM
That server is more Cops N' Robbers than anything else.  Never found it enjoyable.

If you came looking for OOC/IC RP servers, you got the wrong multiplayer mod. Argonath seems to be the only alive RPG server out there.

Klaus_Meine

If you don't like those roles, heres some advice. Don't spawn cop and don't become a robber.
Might be more enjoyable for you then ;D

x_ZeRo_x

Vice City - Game Zone | IP: 94.23.201.99:5205

Dark_Kostas

Hey guys. I was interested about this too. Yesterday i saw that VCMP now has Pawn support and im very familiar with it from sa-mp. The first thing i was thinking since yesterday(i had to go to sleep), is a "Godfather" for VC-MP!!! I could start scripting a roleplay server but i wont be able to host it 24/7 :( Also what about the players of VC-MP? Is it still active? 50-100? more?

Foxtrot

VCMP is still active nowadays only it has a small number of players

[DGC]Doomer

i am working at a roleplay server atm but now its closed testing when i fixed these bugs on my list
i will open the server ;P

Jancis71

Quote from: Klaus_Meine on August 06, 2010, 01:25:16 AM
If you don't like those roles, heres some advice. Don't spawn cop and don't become a robber.
Might be more enjoyable for you then ;D

You don't know what is Cops n' robebrs, eh..  that is light rp!