Started by TanaX01, July 22, 2008, 10:34:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TanaX01

Quote from: K.I.S.S on July 23, 2008, 10:22:13 PM
Complete Code:

Credits: TanaX01, Nemesis_24, Revilo, Moe

2. vcmp.cars.ini

Continue adding your car names, using moe's vehicle id to model convertor

http://forum.vicecitymultiplayer.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=5ac5ab3a6959c7aecf7793c8a4658750&topic=447.0

Hey

Continue adding your car names, using moe's vehicle id to model convertor

Is Rulk Luke  ;) no ist moe owner

TanaX01

Quote from: K.I.S.S on July 24, 2008, 12:23:29 AM
whatever, i dont care who made it, its f*****g brilliant, it helped me me with my script, would have taken me hours to do what that thing does in seconds

is rulk no moe  ;)

TanaX01

Quote from: K.I.S.S on July 24, 2008, 12:32:01 AM
ok, but it dosnt matter who made it. good script tho friend, and good work, many people will be happy with your work. you are a good scripter.

i not scripting is revilo and rulk moe is not owner script is rulk  ;) i send my script gus bot connect irc a rulk and rulk help my in sasan  :-* :-*  :D

ReVilo

I just, don't, KNOW! :(
EESSH >_<

Nemesis2500

well all credits for
TaNaX01,Nemesis_24,ReVilo & Rulk

Nemesis2500

whatever, i dont care who made it, its f*****g brilliant, it helped me me with my script, would have taken me hours to do what that thing does in seconds
your welcome xDDDDDD  :D

Windlord

You don't care who made the script?
I'd say that you are very inconsiderate and only care for your own needs if that's what you're saying.
Scripters take huge amounts of time to make scripts for the community and they should be credited accordingly.
Not caring about the creator is just pure ignorance and egoism.

Tamas

My options: (cars.ini)

[CARS]
1=VCNMaverick#1
[PRICES]
1=950000
[ID]
1=1
[OWNERS]
1=
[NAMES]
1=maverick

I have only 1 car in my config.ini  ;D
And yeah its work, but its not showing the ID, Model Name, and share with.
The HP, Price, and owner is work.
Any idea?

ReVilo

Quote from: K.I.S.S on July 24, 2008, 11:34:21 AM
not sure what your ranting on about, you should read carefully before you start getting defensive and taking things to heart
He did read and so did I, I agree with him. It does matter tremendously 'who' made the script, because as Windlord mentioned, scripters put enormous amount of time into their work and it need not go unappreciated.

Windlord

FYI this is not a HELP Section but a mIRC scripting section where you can share script ideas, scripts and provide beneficial information for the community and therefore it is actually appropriate to talk of such issues in this section although not necessarily in this post.

And we were talking about the converter as the buycar script's credit goes to many people anyways.

I may have written my post in an aggressive manner but you still do not understand the importance of acknowledging the scripters.

Maybe you should start scripting stuff yourself and then you'll realise.

Force

Quote from: K.I.S.S on July 24, 2008, 04:09:35 PM
i was not talking about the "script" i was talking about moe's program to convert car id's to models.

THIS IS MENT TO BE A HELP FORUM, NOT A SQUABBLE FORUM.

so all those comments you, windlord / other members have made are irrelevant and a complete waste of space, taking the attention away from the helpfull code thats been posted in this section.

Look at the bold bit carefully, its not moe's program, its rulk's. Moe posted it with permssion from rulk, so instead of calling it moe's program call it rulk's. You need to learn what its like to spend ages working on a script which could be 5000 lines long, it takes us effort and time. And you may think its not a lot but do you even think about testing and making sure things work and fixing them if they don't!?

AKA what wind has said :P

[end of rant]

K.I.S.S

ok, your continuation of juvenile behaviour has prompted me to remove my postings of code, sorry to all that found it helpful.

you are making this forum look tatty / unprofessional.

ReVilo

No, you are. You need to give credit where credit is due. And not cover over your mistake with hypocrisy. We're grateful for your contribution to the forum.

K.I.S.S

your trying to justify your actions. thats ok.
you might like to look up what hypocrisy means considering you dont know who i am.

added note, this reminds me of a school playground.
boy1 "he hit me miss" boy2 "no he hit me first miss"

you dont want to accept you are wrong.

ReVilo