• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

[VCMP]RAMB0

Started by RAMB0, January 23, 2009, 02:27:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAMB0

Everyone can go fuck them selves in the ass, because I dont give three fucks about this game and you can all admin to your ban llists so I wouldnt be able to get in and i garrantee that I will not even play 0.4 because bakasan is taking to much of a fucking time like almost 3 years in making 0.4.

You can all go fuck your selves and roaght in this game or move on with your life...
you can reply all you want to this , but im not going back in this forum on lees to inject it or raplace the link.

_Tommy

maxorator

Good luck with your attitude.

kriminal

haha yea hes gona need more then luck. im geusssing some kind of counselling or neurotic therapy

ULK.HeAD

zOMG RAMB0 PLEEZ DONT LEAVE!!!11

venkatreading

yeah! try to visit a psychic to loose that language of yours :D

Sephiroth

I see it as one less person to repeatedly ban in xe for evasion..

have a good life faggot!

Now we just have to get Edward_RD to leave.

Don

Quote from: RAMB0 on January 23, 2009, 02:27:48 AM

Everyone can go fuck them selves in the ass, because I dont give three fucks about this game and you can all admin to your ban llists so I wouldnt be able to get in and i garrantee that I will not even play 0.4 because bakasan is taking to much of a fucking time like almost 3 years in making 0.4.

You can all go fuck your selves and roaght in this game or move on with your life...
you can reply all you want to this , but im not going back in this forum on lees to inject it or raplace the link.

OMGz! The old retarded kid is back!
*cough*wheres*cough*the*cough*respect?
You'll be forever, a pielover.

DevilShadow

OMG WTF what attitude more for Fucking .....

Ghostface_Killah