• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

Problems

Started by Takumi_, July 27, 2010, 12:16:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takumi_

Hello guys, My name is Takumi_, I'm an SA-MP scripter
I saw VC:MP, i liked it especially when it's in pawno too, so i decided to try it !

But i had some troubles, I downloaded the server package, then i copied the 'pawno' foolder from sa-mp and added it to the VC:MP server package so i can edit the 'mode' gamemode !

PS: I added the a_vcmp to the includes foolder !
When i compiled, i had these errors :
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(36) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerConnect")
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(47) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerDisconnect")
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(55) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerEnterVehicle")
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(62) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerCommandText")
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(86) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(104) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(111) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(112) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(117) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(124) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(125) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(130) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(137) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(138) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(155) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(158) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(198) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(222) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerText")
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(235) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(236) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(243) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(261) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(299) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerSpawn")
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(307) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerDeath")
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(315) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerRequestClass")
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(323) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnGameModeInit")
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(582) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(583) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(584) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(585) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(586) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(587) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(588) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(589) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(590) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(591) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(591) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(592) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(593) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(594) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(595) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(599) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(600) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(601) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(602) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(603) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(604) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(605) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(606) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(607) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(608) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(609) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(610) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(611) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(612) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(613) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(614) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(615) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(616) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(617) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(618) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(619) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(620) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(621) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(622) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(623) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(624) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(625) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(626) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(627) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(628) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(629) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(630) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(631) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(632) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(633) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(634) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(635) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(655) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(657) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(664) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "FindPlayerIDFromString")
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(669) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(687) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "InitWepList")
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(755) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "FindWepIDFromString")
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\VC-MP\gamemodes\mode.pwn(761) : warning 217: loose indentation

Please help me to fix this !
Thanks, Takumi_  :)

[AoD]NC

You have copied a SAMP script and tried to compile it for VCMP? VCMP supports maybe 5% of things available in SAMP.

If you are a SAMP scripter, so it should be obviously what that errors means. Even I know what e.g. "warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition" means :).

Takumi_

Thanks for your reply ;)
Well no, i just tried to compile the script that i found with the serverpackage, nothing more
And yeah, i know what the warning mean, but it's kinda weird :x

Jancis71

You havent real pawno client!

Takumi_

Well, Same Pawno as sa-mp, no ?

PlayerX

Use VC-MP pawno...
Eeee wait...

http://gtamp.byethost31.com/dload.php?action=file&file_id=1# <- use this. :P

Takumi_

Sorry for double post but another problem :

SendClientMessageToAll(GetPlayerColor(playerid), string1);