• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

Need a sever Host!!

Started by Mr_Duck, January 28, 2010, 12:13:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr_Duck

Need a sever host who can provide a 24/7 Sever. I can not pay anything at the time but 75% of donations or Money sent to the sever will be sent to you for example we make 10 Bucks you get 7.50.
Reply if you can if we get Muti people who can host we will go with the one who can provide the best ping

Skirmant

I have a feeling that none will donate you. Plus the last time I checked words like quality and free don't match each other so well. The best choice is to buy a host from www.gta-host.com
I know advance mIRC, average C++, basic Pawn & Squirrel, very basic Java Script.

thijn

Yup, A free good host is hard to get

[AoD]NC

For free u can get only a shell, but it has limits too :c.

If VCMP would be a more common game, maybe like SAMP, well then maybe someone would donate your server. But for now: no.

Or maybe u have a friend who works in a hosting company or something :D.

Boss

Well, maybe you should actually start receiving donations first and go seek a hoster second.

Mr_Duck

Who is going to donate to a sever that isn't online???
I know VCMP is not that Popular and I do not want to buy a host in tell I see how things go.
3rd I said free for a reason, Hosting me for Money isn't going to get you far it's just a added bonus like You scratch my back I scratch yours.
I know finding a host is going to be a pain but I'll keep looking.
Even if you can only host me for a week that would be great. :>

Sephiroth

You really believe people will mass-donate to you... so you can pay a serverhost half of your monthly fee?

Mr_Duck

Read the QUACKING post before you mother Quacking reply...
I said I do not expect to get any money or if I do it will be little. HOWEVER if i do get something or what ever I get I'll give 75% of it to the host. I also said You should not my sever just because you wan't to make a extra buck or two. The money is just a added bonus IF i get any.

thijn

and we're saying you can't a free host these days.

Boss

Quote from: thijn on January 30, 2010, 07:41:41 PM
and we're saying you can't a free host these days.
Especially in VC-MP and without a solid script/community behind you.

Edward_RD

Quote from: Mr_Duck on January 30, 2010, 03:56:59 AM
I said I do not expect to get any money or if I do it will be little. HOWEVER if i do get something or what ever I get I'll give 75% of it to the host. I also said You should not my sever just because you wan't to make a extra buck or two. The money is just a added bonus IF i get any.

Hi all ...

Slow price , exelent services and exelent ping ..

www.VRocker-hosting.eu   :D

ATT: Edward_RD

Ghostface_Killah

Quote from: Edward_RD on January 30, 2010, 07:51:03 PM
Quote from: Mr_Duck on January 30, 2010, 03:56:59 AM

Hi all ...

Slow price , exelent services and exelent ping ..

www.VRocker-hosting.eu   :D

ATT: Edward_RD

btw your server sucked horse dick

[AoD]NC

Quotebtw your server sucked horse dick
rofl :D

QuoteEspecially in VC-MP and without a solid script/community behind you.
Well even a solid script wont help you :(. *I know*

Skirmant

Quote from: [AoD]NC on January 30, 2010, 09:27:42 PM
Well even a solid script wont help you :(. *I know*

Ye, well unless you know where to get a VPS with 512 ram, 1 terrabite bandwith, 100mbs connection and 20 gb space for less than 6 bucks *evil laugh*
I know advance mIRC, average C++, basic Pawn & Squirrel, very basic Java Script.

Ettans

I can offer you a PAWN server for 18 days. I'll give you a subaccount, so you can access it.