• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

Question - Laser Sniper Bug

Started by Sephiroth, August 15, 2010, 05:28:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sephiroth

Alright so as most of you know (however this is aimed at the devs/testers) when a player in the server spawns, someone is forced out of laser sniper aim... I don't know why, but it's really annoying, and rather stupid.

In fact, I'd like to know how the two even relate to eachother, I'd find it interesting, and if there's a fix coming in the near future / next release.

thanks for your time

[AoD]NC

Yeah it's annoying. If I remember, max posted around March, that it is already fixed (if I am wrong, then sorry :p ).

Klaus_Meine

Damn never knew about this. I just thought my mouse was a bit dodgy :D

OLvidO

Devian

indeed it annoy.
and sniper sync need be improved. :x

Charleyutton

Yeah I seem to remember one of the devs saying this was fixed, when in actuality it is not.
Charleyutton, VU clan leader, VCDC co-creator, SvM Server Owner, Squirrel Scripter. http://vu.vrocker-hosting.co.uk http://svm.vrocker-hosting.co.uk XE Scripter

Skirmant

It would be twice more powerful if the zooming back bug was removed. And the zooming back is so random you can't really tell when its going to happen.
I know advance mIRC, average C++, basic Pawn & Squirrel, very basic Java Script.

Sephiroth

Quote from: Skirmant on August 23, 2010, 10:12:31 AM
And the zooming back is so random you can't really tell when its going to happen.

Quote from: Sephiroth on August 15, 2010, 05:28:10 PM
when a player in the server spawns, someone is forced out of laser sniper aim...

herp derp

Skirmant

Quote from: Sephiroth on August 23, 2010, 11:34:06 AM
Quote from: Skirmant on August 23, 2010, 10:12:31 AM
And the zooming back is so random you can't really tell when its going to happen.

Quote from: Sephiroth on August 15, 2010, 05:28:10 PM
when a player in the server spawns, someone is forced out of laser sniper aim...

herp derp

You're still not going to tell when its gonna happen. Especially if there's 20 people online, when your zooming you can't see text as well.
I know advance mIRC, average C++, basic Pawn & Squirrel, very basic Java Script.