• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

VC-MP Favorite Killing Places...

Started by Knucis, August 28, 2008, 09:01:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Knucis

Hello again...

Post here your Favorite killing places ScreenShots...

Mine Favorite killing place on XE | Canadian  :D :

Bye, Knucis  ;)

TanaX01

Quote from: Knucis on August 28, 2008, 09:01:02 PM
Hello again...

Post here your Favorite killing places ScreenShots...

Mine Favorite killing place on XE | Canadian  :D :
http://img222.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vcmp074at6.jpg

Bye, Knucis  ;)

I don't understand you post  :-X

Knucis

lol... im Portuguese I dont know how to explain... If you want put here your FAVORITE KILLING PLACE SS!!

SS - ScreenShots...

Bye, Knucis

Mattz

Knucis, Your post is quite understandable. I don't know why Tanax cant understand it -_-.

Force

Hmm, I don't have a screenshot, but on that same server, (Candian) I like to fight just outside the biker bar, Loads of nabs go there and its easy to pawn them. Visited the Canadian server for the first time today and I'm already up to 102 kills :).

[offtopic]
And if Tanax can't understand that then why is he applying for admin on XE Servers?
[/offtopic]

TanaX01

Quote from: [SDT]F_T_F0RC3 on August 28, 2008, 10:31:13 PM
Hmm, I don't have a screenshot, but on that same server, (Candian) I like to fight just outside the biker bar, Loads of nabs go there and its easy to pawn them. Visited the Canadian server for the first time today and I'm already up to 102 kills :).

[offtopic]
And if Tanax can't understand that then why is he applying for admin on XE Servers?
[/offtopic]

for my brother translate for me  :P

Mattz

Knucis

Lool... but about The killing in the Downtown Police and the Bikers bar its a bit crazy for me :P... Because I get killed on that part of th map too much times... So I ll put on the roof and kill evrybody...

My best score (im not so good killing :P): 23 kills

Bye, Knucis

Miraz

Quote from: [SDT]F_T_F0RC3 on August 28, 2008, 10:31:13 PM

[offtopic]
[/offtopic]

i dont have a ss either, imo the best place for fighting is downtown police station.
anonymous proxy browser.

Blades

Quote from: Miraz on August 28, 2008, 11:38:54 PM
i dont have a ss either, imo the best place for fighting is downtown police station.
I agree

Blades/ A.K.A N0W4R

Knucis

Nice... But its better than all of you look to the roof :P, because i can be there and Kill you...

[SDT]j.king

roofers are easy to kill..they jus come forward and walk back..you'l understand me if you play CSS

Anywayz like in all the servers i visit FAv place is downtown...also dont mind the pizza area in dt

Fav skin in Xe: Fireman
Fav skin in LW: Cop

Grey skins and downtown = FTW

thebest12

in 0.4 is going to be more easy to kill roofers :) with sniper and m4 or ruger or m60 woohuuuu

cola

if tanax cant understand it, that means its a perfect english ;D

Knucis

Quote from: cola on October 22, 2008, 07:36:56 AM
if tanax cant understand it, that means its a perfect english ;D
Lol! My english is not Perfect. But poor Tanax xD (no offence)

Cya, Knucis