• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

WSV script... (help)

Started by Knucis, September 28, 2008, 07:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Knucis

Can somebody of you can give me a !wanted !jail and !suspect command plss??

Sorry... But im a noob in scripting :P

Cya, Knucis

Punjabi

Here"s the !jail command..

elseif (jail* iswm $3) {
      if ($WSV.pconnected($4)) {
        if ($5) {
          if $WSV.levels($2) >= $WSV.levels($4) {
          WSV.cmdlevelcheck3 $1-
          WSV.say Admin $WSV.name($2) Jailed player: $chr(91) $WSV.name($4) $chr(93) For: $chr(91) $5- $chr(93) seconds.
          WSV.setlocation $WSV.id($4) 381.6198 -504.7959 9.3956
          WSV.setweapon $WSV.id($4) 0 1
          WSV.announce $WSV.id($4) You are ~o~jailed! ~u~for $5- seconds
          WSV.setcontrols $WSV.id($4) 0
          !.timer 1 $5- /WSV.setcontrols $WSV.id($4) 1
          !.timer 1 $5- /WSV.announce $WSV.id($4) Jailing over! you can go now
         }
         else WSV.msg $2 You can't jail someone who has higher level than you.
         }
         else WSV.msg $2 Please set the jailing time.
         }
         else WSV.msg $2 Player unavailable!
    }

Regards
Punjabi_goli
GOD BLESS ALL..<<Founder of PUN Clan.....Born to fight and Kill..>>

Knucis

Thx Punjabi :) you are the best ;)

But how i was saying... Can somebody give me the !suspect command and wanted plss??

Punjabi

thay both will not work in WSV as both are useless to use bcoz WSV is a deathmatch Script...... ;D

Regards
Punjabi_goli

Windlord

WSV is not a DM script.

If you bothered looking through the aliases you would have found some useful rpg aliases...

Knucis: Try making one and I'll try and fix it for you.

Punjabi

Fix it for me also i will try to convert it.....

Thanks
Punjabi_goli

Chezor

Quote from: Punjabi on October 01, 2008, 08:44:22 AM
Fix it for me also i will try to convert it.....

Thanks
Punjabi_goli

rofl punjabi... you want readymade scripts :p

Quote from: Windlord on October 01, 2008, 08:40:03 AM
WSV is not a DM script.

If you bothered looking through the aliases you would have found some useful rpg aliases...

Knucis: Try making one and I'll try and fix it for you.

Yes WSV is not deathmatch script. There are many useful aliases [hidden aliases :P]

knucis you can make suspect commands using INI files. See you say in every post that you are noob at scripting. Please try to learn then, because its not impossible to learn anything in scripting here..

i can give u a tip
When suspect cmd is used. it should write INI file vcmp.wanted.ini
example: !writeini -n vcmp.wanted.ini WANTED %name yes

I suggest you take simple script to learn mIRC. such as GUS, you will learn in almost 2-3 days.. goodluck  :)

Scripts: Fuel system in vehicles, Speedometer, Spawnback, Improved Copwork, Improved Jailing, Improved phone with sms, and many more. Coming soon..

Punjabi

Hey chezor i dont want ur comments and stop saying me all rubish and who the hell u are that  i dont know scripting ,i am just saying windlord that i will make a fix the rpg aliases and if any problem he will fix it from them made be me and stop saying all bullshit to others and u got !suspect rpg command from thijn and u dont know how to made it.... >:( >:(

Chezor

Quote from: Punjabi on October 01, 2008, 01:17:29 PM
Hey chezor i dont want ur comments and stop saying me all rubish and who the hell u are that  i dont know scripting ,i am just saying windlord that i will make a fix the rpg aliases and if any problem he will fix it from them made be me and stop saying all bullshit to others and u got !suspect rpg command from thijn and u dont know how to made it.... >:( >:(

well you are getting angry = whatever i said is true
anyways thijn and me scripts together. you can ask him that if i can script or not. and suspect was easy cmd. but to be honest, i didnt knew how to make it at first. I learned writing INI files by reading gus script. and now i know how to play with INIs for scripting... well and about you, you keep asking for scripts to every person. I have been to many servers, they all scripters said you have asked them for readymade scripts. You asked thijn too. while i offered thijn the ownership of my server, and he provided his assistance to me. if i ask you certain simple script suppose !welcome command will show 'welcome to server' if i ask you that script, you cant even make that and you say you made such good scripts? taking credits to yourself when u havent done anything ? Ask yourself whats the truth.. you will find the real answer.. dont make a fool of yourself...

well i thought my indian friends would be good, but you came out to be so bad. and you got very bad English also. Errors : 'u dont know how to made it' = 'u dont know how to make it' [2] rubish = rubbish [3] ,i am = , I am

Well if you think i cant script, then why you keep buggin me on yahoo for scripts? which actually means you are fooling yourself and getting satisfaction by putting all credits on yourself..

Scripts: Fuel system in vehicles, Speedometer, Spawnback, Improved Copwork, Improved Jailing, Improved phone with sms, and many more. Coming soon..

Tamas

Hehe, that is mine !jail command  :D ;)

Chezor

Quote from: [SRS]Tomi on October 01, 2008, 03:39:36 PM
Hehe, that is mine !jail command  :D ;)
well i knew it, i saw u helping punjabi many a times. And i guessed that by your scripting style :P

Punjabi

I know that !jail command is given by Tamas......and from now i dont want to speak to u after this long resulting mess with u..