• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

Suggestions for Version 0.4

Started by matthiasvegh, July 25, 2007, 03:14:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TanaX01

Quote from: FH:Fokz on August 05, 2008, 02:07:47 AM
Please add Maps edit to create our own maps, I remember it was so cool. I want it back  :'(

add maps wtf you edit mapps is a MOD GTA !  >:(

Smoke2jointS

This is a good idea I foud on the gtaforums.net forums. I've sent it off the the devs to check out as well.

Full topic HERE

Quote from: suppaman2
Mumble Plugin
Mumble is an open source, low-latency, high quality voice chat software primarily intended for use while gaming.
Well and it has some special feature that teamspeak etc do not have: You can write plugins that submit player's coordinates to the mumble server the player is on. Basicly if two guys are in the same channel and it was supported by vc-mp, they would hear the voice of the other player coming from the direction he is ingame - eg. he is behind you, you hear his voice from behind you.

It is very easy for the developers to support that - here are the coding snippets that would needed to be included:
http://mumble.sourceforge.net/Link

Tamas

My suggestion to fix the frame limiter option, like in San Andreas too.
Its looks pretty good with more than 30 or 40 fps  ;D

GTA-Roloboy

Sometimes when you play in VCMP you suddenly hear a character talking, maybe a good idea from /talk [Sound ID] xD

Tamas

Yeah its good too, anyway its allready have if you sit on a car or bike and someone else is driving than you press enter you can hear a crying sound"  :)

I don't know if its possible, but what about mooving objects ? I mean like in single player.

GTA-Roloboy

like $vcmp.playsound($1, $2, $scriptdir $+ file.mp3 )
will be even better :P

Btw I like fixing vcmp.setvehiclehealth and vcmp.fixtires :P

And creating game texts, like in SAMP they have in some servers down the screen. Attacks: 0 Attacked: 2

thebest12

TANAX create maps is not like a mod well yes xD but in sa-mp you can ramps or other things do stunts and all players can see the ramp and jump in the ramp and I will like to do ramps in my server and players can play in that ramp :D ;) so that is not illegal in vcmp i think because in samp you can sooo :)

GTA-Roloboy

I like an update for vcmp.setvehicle [id] [vehicle id]

change it to :  vcmp.setvehicle [id] [vehicle id] [seat ID]

;)

Tamas

Heheh its not so important but it would be great too.

GTA-Roloboy

It may be important for some gamemodes,

Orpheus

OK so a million and one VCMP users say FIX ID 0 well, its difficult to fix a known C++ problem, i know, so, how about removing id 0 all together...

e.g change the line that states the new variable

*  new ID;  *
to something like

*  new ID = 1;  *

assuming you built VCMP using a C++ builder ( like VC++ )

otherwise, no matter what type of programing you have used, it should be possible to state that the MINIMUM id is 1 and not 0 thus resolving the ID 0 problem, also 0 looks untidy on the listing IMO

Regards Orph

Diavolo

More player action commands.

Fix that bug where when two or more people enter one car, sometimes they switch seats, or both are in the drivers seat and neither are sure right away which one is controlling the vehicle. Sometimes neither are controlling the vehicle, and everyone has to get out and start over only to have the same bug recur.

GTA-Roloboy

An In-game objects-editor (map maker) ?  ::)

and /v [model id] for in game xD

WWE

Orpheus

lol wwe. that'd mean ALLOWING grav hacks / trainers.. which no server does , get yourself a trainer for vc single player...