• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

Problem with Build mode!HELP!

Started by Rasher, September 02, 2008, 12:03:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rasher

Actualy i have some more questions...please read and if you know answer me please...

1.Plase help me...i have a problem with Build mode...when i spawn a car...i can't move it...i enter the car but it's not moving!Can womebody tell me what to do? :'(

2.When i add a new skin to my VC Server, i think it has an error becouse when i choose a skin to play with...the new skin it's blocking and it's appear many many times :'(

Optionale question if you know the answer please tell me:
-Can i lock some skins to be use only by admins? ???

PLEASE HELP ME!PLEASE! :'(
Keep it up...you are all doing a great job

Force

1. The build mode for the latest VC-MP is buggy, try using the 0.3x build more or go in game and use /s in a car to save a vehicles position or on foot to save it as a spawn spot.

2. When you add more skins you need to change the skin id, not just copy and paste the line with and change the co-ordinates.

Example of this would be:

Class = 0 1 809.4 -674.9 19.9 0.0 17 60 23 200 21 30 ; Cop (Portland)
Class = 0 2 -1592.6 -44.0 63.9 0.0 17 60 23 200 21 30 ; SWAT (SSV)
Class = 1 83 1125.5 -195.6 61.50 270 17 60 23 200 26 180 ; MAFIA (PORTLAND)

Make sure that the numbers after Class = 0 or Class = 1 are different, as they represent the skin that is shown.

Those coordinates are not for vcmp but they work the same, as vcmp, i used these because i had a default config.ini open for lcmp at that time.

Rasher

1.Can you give me a link where i can download that Build version please?

2.Yes i will tell you how i do...
I was fallow a tutorial to "how to put skins on server"..there they give me a skins IDs file where are all skin IDs and they say to enter build mode...an go where i want to put the spawn and there type /save...i do this and i put in my config.ini this

Class = 0 2 -381.2418 -594.2495 25.8263 349.1345 1 1 17 250 21 500 ; SWAT
I put class 0 becouse the server is RPG and all are in the same team...
but when i join the server it block the swat skin...
do you know what to do?

Force

I havent had that problem before, so I'm not sure whats happening, as for the build mode I don't have a link because I haven't used the 0.3x version. Try looking on www.vicecitymultiplayer.com or search around on google. Or, just go into the server its self and do /s in a place which you think is good for a car. (Make sure your in it though)

Rasher

ok what i need to do after i type /s ?:) i'm damn fkn N00b so don't be sad of me:)

Force

Ok, Once you have done that, if you go to your file directory of Vice City

C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto Vice City

Usually something like that, there is a file called vc-mp_saved_coords. You then get the saved co ordinates from there, put them in your config.ini and your done.

Rasher

ohoo...i get it..tnx a lot i don't need Build Mode anymore...but the skin problem still get it:( ohhh damn...

StriKe

You cant use Special Skins With Normals Skins ;)
thats why its repeating :)

Rasher

Quote from: StriKe on September 02, 2008, 05:33:23 PM
You cant use Special Skins With Normals Skins ;)
thats why its repeating :)

So i must put the Special Skins at the end? or what? ??? please HELP me i want to make a good Team Deathmatch Server so i need lot of skins...please help me...i give you admin to my server but help me...