• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

Cant connect script (probably because of the update)

Started by Skirmant, December 29, 2009, 12:14:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skirmant

After the update that happened today I can't connect scripts to any server. I tried EVERY script I know WSV, GUS and the VC-MP mIRC Admin. It doesn't connect o_o
And yes I updated the dll's. It worked fine yesterday, but today it doesn't. It just says "connecting". Anyone got any ideas how to solve this?
I know advance mIRC, average C++, basic Pawn & Squirrel, very basic Java Script.

StriKe

VRocker DLL with FBS/WSV doesn't work with Updated Server released today.So you need a new updated dll to do it :P

Skirmant

Oh, ok any ideas where I could find the newest DLL?
I know advance mIRC, average C++, basic Pawn & Squirrel, very basic Java Script.

olvin122

what update is this ?

why do you not release professional documentation and inform people of any changes?

it's looking rather like a couple of old blind sisters put everything together for VC:MP at the moment.

Skirmant

Quote from: olvin122 on December 29, 2009, 12:47:34 PM
what update is this ?

why do you not release professional documentation and inform people of any changes?

it's looking rather like a couple of old blind sisters put everything together for VC:MP at the moment.

Yes I agree with you. I could imagine it hard for a newbie to get around everything in VCMP these days.
I mean the front page is a mess. It doesn't even say anything about an actual forum. (Saving Bandwidth?)
These critical updates are giving me headache. I guess they have a critical reason.