!commands lol
    !cmd<1-4>
    !copworkhelp
    !cophelp
    !medichelp
    !taxihelp
    !civilianhelp
    !criminalhelp

Many More Commands Coming soon These are the lastest made Commands ill update new commands news here

Note:No Use Of Coming to the Server now caz its under construction and restart may accur so you will get irritated

AnyWay Here is the ip: 124.125.34.113:5192

Hope Everyone Like it!

anyway here ip the ip

Charleyutton

Quote from: yazeen on March 27, 2011, 05:29:17 PM
Note:No Use Of Coming to the Server now caz its under construction and restart may accur so you will get irritated

Nice one..
Charleyutton, VU clan leader, VCDC co-creator, SvM Server Owner, Squirrel Scripter. http://vu.vrocker-hosting.co.uk http://svm.vrocker-hosting.co.uk XE Scripter

Klaus_Meine

Smuggle.. robbank.. stealth.. hmm funny how these commands are so familiar..

Robd

Wow, just because someone has a similar idea...
Hello, this is Robd from the past.
If you are seeing this I have either posted something stupid, forgotten something, started a stupid topic, or a combination of the three.

Please forgive us for this mistake.

Regards, management

BIG[H]

Yazeen Did you Just Used my DSS Scripting?? :@
My Guru FORUM MUST VISITmegavcmp.freeforums.org

BIG[H] = BIG HaLL

yazeen

Quote from: BIG[H] on March 28, 2011, 04:26:47 AM
Yazeen Did you Just Used my DSS Scripting?? :@

Its Locked,amxed,kepped under penis of dawood

Who the fuck ill get it?!

Skirmant

Quote from: Klaus_Meine on March 28, 2011, 12:02:16 AM
Smuggle.. robbank.. stealth.. hmm funny how these commands are so familiar..

Oh god. Please don't start the "copy server" thing again. You people at argo did it for EVERY single RPG server that ever stood on VCMP. Even the server I had 2 years ago was called a failed version of argo. And I was called a god damn idiot by Rusty. So what if they copied a few commands? That's the point of making a server. Trying all kinds of techinches to make it more interesting. If I played VCMP 5 years ago and scripted a dropcash command could I just call every other server that has it a fail copy? What about announcement speedometer? And what about !sus, does argo hold the copyrights to it? Did you guys invent the robbank idea? Oh yeah, stealth, I sure haven't seen that before.
Nice work Yazeen :)
I know advance mIRC, average C++, basic Pawn & Squirrel, very basic Java Script.

yazeen

Well Most people Loves Rpg more than Dm and i dont know any rpg commands So i just tried to make like argonath server well this is not match for the nail of argonath.

Robd

There's nothing wrong with seeing a server and admiring it. Just because someone tries to make an RPG doesn't mean that they want to copy other servers. I personaly think that more RPG servers would be great for the comunity.
If you are seeing this I have either posted something stupid, forgotten something, started a stupid topic, or a combination of the three.

Regards, management

Klaus_Meine

Quote from: Skirmant on March 29, 2011, 09:30:32 AM
So what if they copied a few commands? That's the point of making a server.
The point of creating stuff is to copy others? Right..

Robd

The idea of a server is to draw off the ideas of others. You can't just own an idea, I don't care what anyone says, people will form that idea, people will want to make similar things. If everyone had to think of their own things you wouldn't have a computer. You didn't make it, you didn't think of it, the person who did make it didn't think of it.

Regards, management

yazeen

Well Argonath Have Most of every Command RP Commands. if i dont copy Them Guys Who Come to my server do /q Rofl

Skirmant

Quote from: Robd on March 30, 2011, 03:09:16 AM
The idea of a server is to draw off the ideas of others. You can't just own an idea, I don't care what anyone says, people will form that idea, people will want to make similar things. If everyone had to think of their own things you wouldn't have a computer. You didn't make it, you didn't think of it, the person who did make it didn't think of it.

Amen to that. The only reason there is social and scientific progress is because people copy everyone Else's ideas and realized them in their own way, which sometimes results in even better ideas. I also believe that's how server development in VCMP is also meant to be.
I know advance mIRC, average C++, basic Pawn & Squirrel, very basic Java Script.

yazeen

Quote from: Skirmant on March 30, 2011, 07:27:10 AM
Quote from: Robd on March 30, 2011, 03:09:16 AM

Amen to that. The only reason there is social and scientific progress is because people copy everyone Else's ideas and realized them in their own way, which sometimes results in even better ideas. I also believe that's how server development in VCMP is also meant to be.

Smuggle,Robbank etc its not the same of Argonath its so different
and once again argonath have most of ideas that a scripter have on thier mind on making a server.
and everything that comes to my mind is those things what can i do!!