• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

[VCM] - The Vice City Mafia

Started by [VCM]Nick, February 20, 2009, 10:05:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[VCM]Nick

Forum Link (Apply Here!): Vice City Mafia Forum

Main Webpage Link: vicecitymafia.webs.com

About Us:
The Vice City Mafia was formed in early 2009. Since we?re a somewhat new clan and community, you could say that we?re still a growing community. The Vice City Mafia was originally formed by Nick, the current Lead Administrator of the Vice City Mafia. Our clan is currently based in Littlewhitey?s VC-MP Server which is a friendly, fun, and enjoyable community. At this particular moment our clan does not have an official server but we?re definitely planning on creating one someday.

As for Administration, we have a friendly, mature, and respectable administration team specifically hand-picked from the best. The Vice City Mafia stands strong supporting the beliefs of its followers, our fellow community and members of the clan. The Vice City Mafia particularly enjoy clan events such as deathmatch, stunt, or just simply having a great time; we promptly schedule and plan events for our clan members to participate in.

Our fellow members and community follow each other and are courteous to one another. All of our members must act mature and show respect, regardless of the situation. The Vice City Mafia was implemented for people to join into our community and to simply have a joyous time.

The Vice City Mafia is an organized, friendly, and mature clan filled with wonderful people. We are and intend to stay a courteous, professional, and respectable clan beyond the Vice City Multiplayer community. We?d like to welcome you to the new definition, as we?re here to redefine the true meaning of a community.

Our Server:

At this particular moment, we do not have an official Vice City Multiplayer server. We?re currently based in Littlewhitey?s VC-MP Server. Littlewhitey?s Server is a well scripted, fun, and large server which is, of course, why we?re currently based in it.

Member List:
Lead Administrator(s)
Nick (Founder)

Co-Administrator(s)
-
-
-

Event Manager(s)
Nick (Temporary)

Moderator(s)
Daniel

Assistant Moderator(s)
-
-
-
-

Website Manager(s)
Nick

Clan Members
-
-
-
-

What the community's objectives are:

- I'm looking for a mature and responsible co-administrator to assist me with things. Must have prior experience.
- I'm hoping for, at the end of February, to have at least ten members on the member list.
- I'm hoping to fill the moderator, event manager, and assistant moderator list.

Application Requirements (Before you post an Application)

- You must be fourteen years old or older.
Why: We're a mature clan, therefore we'd like our members to be as mature as possible. There will be no exceptions whatsoever if you're under the required age. If you are, you may not post an application and will not be able to join the clan.

- You must have at least two weeks experience of Vice City Multiplayer gameplay.
Why: We'd like all of our members and newcomers to be experienced and knowledgeable of how the game works. If you haven't been playing for at least two weeks you may not apply until you reach the requirement.

- You must be willing to participate in clan events.
Why: As a clan we'd like all of our members to participate in our scheduled events. If you are not willing to participate as a clan member in our scheduled events you may not apply.

- You must be willing to treat others with respect, courtesy, and professionalism.
Why: As a clan, we'd like to mantain a certain level of respect in the gaming community. Whether it be a clan member or perhaps only a normal member on a certain server, treat others as you'd like to be treated! As this is a mature clan we absolutely do not flame others, especially our own clan!

- You must be good with various weapons in gameplay
Why: We'd like all of our members to have skill in at least one weapon, no matter which it is. As long as you can deathmatch well with it, you're good to go!

- You should be able to speak English fluently
Why: As this is an English clan you must be able to speak English fluently. If you cannot you will not be able to speak with our fellow clan members, therefore your application will be denied if you don't fit this requirement.

If you do not match either of these requirements, unfortunately you may not apply. Until you match all of the specified requirements you may not post an application or it will be immediately denied.

Become part of the family, join the Vice City Mafia today!
"Redefining the true meaning of a community."

[VCM]Nick

Bumping topic - In need of members!

ULK.HeAD

how long have you been playing VC multiplayer?

[VCM]Nick

Quote from: ULK.HeAD on February 21, 2009, 01:07:35 AM
how long have you been playing VC multiplayer?
Hello, it's nice to meet you. I've been playing Vice City since 2004. I mainly stuck with Multi Theft Auto back in the day and I see a lot of familiar faces here, such as [XE]Tommis. I used to be part of the Skull Breakers ({SB}) previously known as {SB}Slayer. I've been playing Vice City Multiplayer since early-2006 and late 2005 although I wasn't very active from then until now. I moved onto San Andreas Multiplayer and decided to move back down to Vice City. I administrated and have lots of prior experience in administration and leadership. I've administered popular servers in San Andreas Multiplayer, although these were roleplay servers.

cola

This sounds great! Although I have never seen you, hope we get to know each othe rand become good friends :)

Hmmm, I visited ur forums, and it says only clan members can see the discussion...wouldnt it be nice if we can all see it (except for ofc, private discussions), since then we can know each other better and socialize more :X

Charleyutton

Good luck nick dude ;) Hope to see you ingame
Charleyutton, VU clan leader, VCDC co-creator, SvM Server Owner, Squirrel Scripter. http://vu.vrocker-hosting.co.uk http://svm.vrocker-hosting.co.uk XE Scripter

[VCM]Nick

Quote from: Charleyutton on February 21, 2009, 04:40:28 PM
Good luck nick dude ;) Hope to see you ingame

Thank you Cola and Charley. :)

I'd like to get some recruits by tonight or this weekend so if you'd like the join just simply register to the forum and apply!

Charleyutton

Me and cola are both clan leaders :p [ArS] and [DU] so we can't really apply but I'm sure others will.
Charleyutton, VU clan leader, VCDC co-creator, SvM Server Owner, Squirrel Scripter. http://vu.vrocker-hosting.co.uk http://svm.vrocker-hosting.co.uk XE Scripter

[VCM]Nick

Quote from: Charleyutton on February 22, 2009, 06:27:51 PM
Me and cola are both clan leaders :p [ArS] and [DU] so we can't really apply but I'm sure others will.
I know, I saw you two in-game once or twice. I was referring to other people who aren't in a clan. I'm assuming the quote sort of confused us all.  :D

But, I received your private message, Charley. I really appreciate it! I also replied to your private message if you want to take a look at it.

Thank you!  :)

[VCM]Nick

Clan Update: Please take note that the clan's forum will be undergoing some major updates so stay tuned! Our applications are still open and we're also looking for a responsible co-administrator so please register on the forum and post in the application section if you're interested!

Thank you!

ULK.HeAD

I forgot to warn you, players speaking english fluently in multiplayer VC is a rare thing these days.

[VCM]Nick

Quote from: ULK.HeAD on February 28, 2009, 12:51:44 AM
I forgot to warn you, players speaking english fluently in multiplayer VC is a rare thing these days.
I thank you for the warning, although I've noticed there are many individuals fluent in English here on this very forum which is a plus for my clan. Back in the day it was very common to find fluent speakers in the English language and today it's like picking a needle out of a hay-stack, unfortunately.

[VCM]Nick

Clan Update: Alright, I didn't inform you guys of this but I updated the website and made it much easier and faster to look through.

;)

[VCM]Nick

Clan Update: We've added some new things to the forum such as a new template, logo, reputation system, and much more! Go ahead and give it a look-see!

We are still recruiting. I'm looking for those who are fluent in English that have the ability to communicate properly with your fellow clan-members, as we're an American/International clan based in the English language.

Thank you!

[VCM]Nick

Notification: We're still recruiting members! Please check out the forum and website for more detailed information. Would you like to become part of the family? If you do, I suggest you post your application on our clan forum!

Can't find our forum? There's a link provided for you in the first post inside of this topic labeled 'Clan Forum'. I am looking forward to opening a personal server dedicated to our clan in the future, so stay tuned! As for now, I'm still continuing to recruit new members into the clan.

I do realize that recruiting members might be a difficult thing to do nowadays, due to the lack of people playing VC-MP, but I'm completely sure I can fulfill my goal, therefore I shall continue recruiting new members.

If you'd like to get to know me please don't hesitate to register on the forum, introduce yourself, and send me a private message. I love meeting new people from all over the world. If you're already in another clan you're welcome to search around, too! I will also set your permissions as a clan friend on the forum.

If you're the owner or have permission from the leader of your clan please post an alliance application on our forum. What's an alliance, you might ask. It's somewhat like a treaty between two clans meaning that if both parties agree on the alliance they shall protect and watch after each other basically treating them as if they were part of the clan.

Well, I hope you all enjoy the new updates I've implemented! Have a question? Please, do contact me!

Warm Regards,
Nick