• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

Suggestions for Version 0.4

Started by matthiasvegh, July 25, 2007, 03:14:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xXx.Leo777.xXx

Quote from: [SRS]Tomi on September 20, 2008, 11:17:29 AM
They are useless, you can do it with script.

How are /dance & /liedown useless? you cannot do it with script...I think. It is not even possible to use those animations in version 0.3z, Me & gulk were just suggesting that they should be added to version 0.4, you can already dance & laydown in SA-MP.  :-\ So, why shouldn't they be added to VC-MP also? ???

Tamas

Nemesis2500

Knucis

Tanner

Quote from: Knucis on October 15, 2008, 06:12:20 PM
Quote from: Nemesis2500 on October 15, 2008, 05:30:03 PM
so when is 0.4 coming ???
yeap... When does it come??

Wait a while longer. Less you are asking for it, then it comes faster :)

_Tommy

Turret Mode? ::) That will be good :) I know it's impossible but tell me what about this :)
Like this mission: http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=gXgoy9YZjps

Tamas

Everything is possible what the main game containes.
It sounds to a good idea.

_Tommy

Orpheus

TBH if they can sync peds somehow without causing too much extra lag, that would be awesome, an have like a server setting for it so some can have peds, and others can't :D
Then you could like race through crowds of people on bikes or in infs :D

XD

[SDT]Twisted

_Tommy

Well i hope rob car mode will be active in this version

Tamas

I don't know how to but, add customizable menus, like in san andreas (day shower at the top of the screen, color lines at the bottom etc.)

xXx.Leo777.xXx

Quote from: [SRS]Tomi on November 10, 2008, 09:02:31 PM
I don't know how to but, add customizable menus, like in san andreas (day shower at the top of the screen, color lines at the bottom etc.)

I was thinking the same thing & BTW, I was also thinking about Optional Character creation we could use a preloaded character from the gta3.img or use your created character with it's TXD file would be located in a folder called "VC-MP Custom players", creation would be much different, just select a skin from the gta3.img  then photoshop or Gimp it. if that is even possible... The textures need to match your model. 0_0

Example:

_Tommy

Quote from: [SRS]Tomi on November 10, 2008, 09:02:31 PM
It's nice
[offtopic] Why all the GTA:MP sites got the recode and VC:MP site not? [/offtopic]

StriKe

My Suggestion
A Remote Console For Changing the Server name,Rcon password,Server Password,Mode,Map Without closing the Server Window(Like SA-MP)