• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

Suggestions for Version 0.4

Started by matthiasvegh, July 25, 2007, 03:14:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TonynhO

If 0.4 project is not ded (it seems so), i would like to suggest:
- Frame Limiter locked to ON BUT in a way that won't allow to switch it OFF in-game
- IF original VC's fast switch will be back i would like to see blocked the possibility to make it with the crouch-bug: since making fast switch with crouch-bug is faster than original VC's fast switch so it's kinda unfair in my eyes... and we all know that with 0.3 many players got used to this crouch-bug

GTA-Roloboy

GTA-Roloboy

Are there no kill, join messages etc. like in SA:MP?
So you can create your own. xD

And I hope theres something like ; 'on *:SIGNAL:vcmp.headshot:'

Force

Quote from: GTA-Roloboy on June 09, 2008, 07:26:34 PM
And I hope theres something like ; 'on *:SIGNAL:vcmp.headshot:'

vcmp.say BOOOM! HEADSHOT, Headless %victim on the run xD

Tanner

I wonder why I cant change the colour of my car in 0.3z. I think the garage of paint spray for repairing and paiting autos should be opened in the new version :>
What do u think?

Ricardo Diaz

Agree, it should be a garage to repair player's car just in case ;)

creepers

maybe noobs will just crash the paint n spray
December 18, 2007
January 6, 2008

GTA-Roloboy

I like it when it's possible to add .mp3 files to your pawno folder and then you can use them in you script like:

if (%command == !play) {
  vcmp.play %all dothedew.mp3
}

:P

Nemesis2500

/dance command would be awesome :D

GTA-Roloboy

When 0.4 comes I want on the homepage a big list of ALL the things that are edited/fixed/removed/added :D :P

Jack_Bauer

not sure if someone has posted this.
Sync the Sirens from police,fbi vehicles.

TanaX01

Quote from: GTA-Roloboy on July 26, 2008, 09:47:07 PM
When 0.4 comes I want on the homepage a big list of ALL the things that are edited/fixed/removed/added :D :P

yes :D /dance music mp3 :D in club malibu ( Club pusition xxx  :P )

Windlord

If it's possible I'd really love temp-pickup support so that scripters can add temp and perm pickups separately.
And preferably temp pickups would have data values pre-assigned to them so that we can make numerous money pickups on death or kill.  ;D

Another one I'd like to have in 0.4 would be the red marker support for races, rpg etc. ;) oh and deleting markers as well.

Edit: changing skins while in-game and the client recognising what skin it is with a function to retrieve skin ids from scripts.

GTA-Roloboy

Quote from: Windlord on August 02, 2008, 06:51:40 AM
Edit: changing skins while in-game and the client recognising what skin it is with function to retrieve skin ids from scripts.

Hmm, maybe also that you can add cars in-game..
I mean like SA:MP haves /vehicle <model ID>

it doesnt add to the config or something but it just spawns a NEW vehicle in-game

FH:Fokz

Please add Maps edit to create our own maps, I remember it was so cool. I want it back  :'(