• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

VC-MP Gamemode Maker v0.1a

Started by [LCK]Stoku, June 25, 2008, 04:36:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[LCK]Stoku

Hello!

I've made a program what helps to create own gamemodes for VC-MP 0.3z and LC-MP 0.3z. It'll be very useful and helpful for beginers. It's a 3rd party software, then there are no warranty :).
Please read ReadME file before you launch this prog!

Screen:

Download link for the last released version: http://lckclan.lc.funpic.de/Downloads/VC-MP Game Mode Maker v0.1a.rar

Informations about VC-MP Gamemode Maker v0.2:
Progress: 37%
Last update: 25.09.08

New features:
- New GUI
- Loading ini file
- Saving ini file
- Coded from the scratch in VB 2008
- New theme. Now you can use normal and negative theme - NEW!

Attention!
VC-MP Gamemode Maker 0.2 project has been closed!
Below are some reasons why:
- I've lost all data from my HDD (including all sources and VB)
- 0.2 version was unstable and crashed a lot
- I had no time to solve all bugs and crashes
- 0.2 source was so "dirty"

Im thinking about continuing project, but not on 0.2 version (cause 0.2 means crashes in my minds), but it will be 1.0 and final(?) version.

Thanks for downloading, waiting or reading.

The VC-MP Gamemode Maker v1.0 development has been started!
...more info soon.

Klerekast

"No suitable nodes are available to serve your request."

Please update your link.

adamale

Klerekast

Nice, what languae is write in?

maxorator

Quote from: Klerekast on July 01, 2008, 03:05:49 PM
Visual Basic (notice the .ocx files). :-X

Anyway, looks nice.

maxorator

Without using OCXs using VB is pointless, since then you could already do it in C++...

[LCK]Stoku

Quote from: maxorator on July 02, 2008, 04:57:12 PM
Without using OCXs using VB is pointless, since then you could already do it in C++...
I dont know C++ :x. I've learned something in VB in 1hr or less. C++ is much harder for me:(.

Quote from: maxorator on July 02, 2008, 02:29:19 PM
Visual Basic (notice the .ocx files). :-X
Yes. It's in VB 6.

Anyway, looks nice.

Im going to rewrite program in VB 2005 with better GUI for low resolution users.

Cheers!

TanaX01

Nice Aport
Quote from: [LCK]Stoku on June 25, 2008, 04:36:42 PM
Hello!

I've made a program what helps to create own gamemodes for VC-MP 0.3z and LC-MP 0.3z. It'll be very useful and helpful for beginers.
Read ReadME file before you launch this prog!

Screen:
Download link: http://lckclan.lc.funpic.de/Downloads/VC-MP Game Mode Maker v0.1a.rar

8)

PS. I know that on resolutions less than 1440x900 it looks bad. Im working on new GUI.

Please post you comments and suggestions :)

Thank you.

Stoku

[LCK]Stoku

Updated links, and some new informations about VC-MP Gamemode Maker v0.2 :). Maybe v0.3 will be in C++, but im not sure.

Cheers!
Stoku

Orpheus

C++ is more difficult to use to program mostly due to the lack of help / pointers *( e.g u type system.windows. it shows u possibilities like forms etc)* 

But its more straight forward, C++ also has minor advantages of speed over VB as it contains its variables within itself( or can) i find that VB is much simpler, VB 2008 express is a bit of an arse, if your using 6.0 stick with it, it's the best of the series TBH

Regards Orph

[LCK]Stoku

Quote from: Orpheus on August 22, 2008, 05:37:29 AM
C++ is more difficult to use to program mostly due to the lack of help / pointers *( e.g u type system.windows. it shows u possibilities like forms etc)* 

But its more straight forward, C++ also has minor advantages of speed over VB as it contains its variables within itself( or can) i find that VB is much simpler, VB 2008 express is a bit of an arse, if your using 6.0 stick with it, it's the best of the series TBH

Regards Orph
Yeh, VB 6.0 is nice, but i've done too much in VB 2008 and everything works great :). I cant be arsed to move to VB 6.0 again to finish simple project like this.

Thanks for suggestion anyway :)

Cheers!

Stoku

Orpheus

No problems, i'm doing a similar project myself, for samp, lol, hand't realised anyone had come up with the idea before, guess you had :P

Regards orph

Miraz

Quote from: Orpheus on August 22, 2008, 07:28:00 PM
No problems, i'm doing a similar project myself, for samp, lol, hand't realised anyone had come up with the idea before, guess you had :P

Regards orph
keep up the good work. good to see excellent people like you.

the best bit of software released for vcmp to date.

good work to both of you
anonymous proxy browser.

Dr.Cornelius

downloaded 1 hour ago, had my config ready to use almost instantly

easy to use and easy to understand, would reccomend this to everyone.

[LCK]Stoku

Thanks for comments :).
I should code 0.2 version today and update progress on it, because i have some free time.

Regards
Stoku