• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

New ID List

Started by eDz0r, October 06, 2010, 06:15:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eDz0r

Skirmant

Nice one, but do you think you could do one with all valid pickup ids? (Pictures included)
I know advance mIRC, average C++, basic Pawn & Squirrel, very basic Java Script.

eDz0r

Quote from: Skirmant on October 07, 2010, 07:17:09 PM
Nice one, but do you think you could do one with all valid pickup ids? (Pictures included)

if you want i will try....

eDz0r

Quote from: Skirmant on October 07, 2010, 07:17:09 PM

Is Ready :)http://vc-mpr.zzl.org/

Knucis

Nice! but I think he meant ALL the possible pickups ids (It would be equal to all the objects ingame, which is higher than 4k)

GTA-Roloboy

Very nice, you may like to add some often used pickups i.e. armour ID 368, money pickup ID 501.

[AoD]NC

Quote from: Knucis on October 10, 2010, 02:54:16 PM
Nice! but I think he meant ALL the possible pickups ids (It would be equal to all the objects ingame, which is higher than 4k)

Why do you need 4000 images of models? Some of them are buildings, roads which shouldn't be used as a pickup. And if you really need them, you can play with a Moo mapper or similar tool to get the id of a model.

Knucis

Quote from: [AoD]NC on October 11, 2010, 04:09:25 PM
Quote from: Knucis on October 10, 2010, 02:54:16 PM

Why do you need 4000 images of models? Some of them are buildings, roads which shouldn't be used as a pickup. And if you really need them, you can play with a Moo mapper or similar tool to get the id of a model.
I didnt say I needed it :p

[AoD]NC

But however, as I said, most models can't be used as pickups. Some are listed at famp.ru wiki.