• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

counter strike mod for vcmp v.1 beta

Started by rimal, October 07, 2008, 12:19:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rimal

hi friends i made this counter strike mod v.1  beta [config file] for vcmp download by clicking the link thanks
                                 http://punjabisonline.wow3.info               
            thanks

creepers

hmm can't you show us pictures of the script working in a server?
December 18, 2007
January 6, 2008

Punjabi

This is not a script this a config file designed by Rimal and me And we both are owners of Punjabisonline server [PUN] ;).......v1 is coming soon..so plz show some patience..and this is a mode of fighting between Terrorist and CO.Terrorist. ;D

Cya
Punjabi_goli
GOD BLESS ALL..<<Founder of PUN Clan.....Born to fight and Kill..>>

Cristian

Rimal good job, market would be better if you could put a script with commands for use with these players,

these commands would be nice

! hunter
! buyweapown
! counter
! terrorists
etc ...

and could use cars that are counter to a party (maverick police, police car, FBI Rancher and washintown FBI) and other parts of your car by terrorists, it can be Voodoo, sentinel, sentinel XS, etc ... but in black

GREETINGS,
Cristian_08

PD: Sorry for my English

rimal

thanks yes definitely i will make a script

Punjabi

Hey rimal and i are making efforts to complete this Counter strike v1beta into counter strike v1...and we will make it more compresive by putting more commands like in real counter strike game.

Cya
Punjabi_goli 8)

gamyster

HOW U GOT LW SPAWN CAM FROM? i heard someone sended u.
Founder of [SAF]Clan

Tamas

Chezor

Quote from: gamyster on October 10, 2008, 09:11:00 AM
HOW U GOT LW SPAWN CAM FROM? i heard someone sended u.

dude anyone can make it by getting co-ords....
Quote from: [SRS]Tomi on October 10, 2008, 02:35:32 PM
LOL  :P
yeah lol  ::) ;D

Scripts: Fuel system in vehicles, Speedometer, Spawnback, Improved Copwork, Improved Jailing, Improved phone with sms, and many more. Coming soon..

Punjabi

U are idiot gamyster we made it ourself... :-[

gamyster

you are ediot! Rimal told me that there is a person who gave u and u cant make same Position and same skin with same spawn.! u liar! and u ask scripts from other person then u posted here so that they can fix u cheater noob
Founder of [SAF]Clan

Punjabi

I am not here to discuss this bull shit so then plz try to improve urself as we are not happy with ur ttitude.. >:(

gamyster

hey what do u mean by WE its only u.sardar ki chut and u try to improve urself dont think that u are DON here.U dont even know scripting u just keep asking on yahoo ids and then posting here giving credit to ureself noob
Founder of [SAF]Clan

rimal

hey gamyster be cool and calm i will answer you questin how i made spawn locations and camposition this is with build mode go to a place and type /s that cord will be saved in you vicecity folder and from that cut and copy it to config file understood?

Chezor

Player position: where the skin shud be placed go there and use /s
Camera Postion: from where the camera will look at skin, all entering people will look skin model from certain location go there and look at ur model skin spawn place and use /s
Camera look: where the camera will look ? of course at ur skin model so its ur same skin player position co ordinate

Scripts: Fuel system in vehicles, Speedometer, Spawnback, Improved Copwork, Improved Jailing, Improved phone with sms, and many more. Coming soon..