• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

Need Players n Scripters

Started by Chezor, September 10, 2008, 05:53:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chezor

Me and my friends are making a project of RPG Server.
I have scripted all basic things in server.
Just remaining things are : 1] Adding more props in buyprop script, 2] Adding more cars in buycar script, 3] Other necessary add-ons

I need some financial help, I need a person who can get paid hosting server which can be on 24/7. Windows server not linux.
And i need some scripters, so that with more scripters, scripts work will be done quickly.
or any server hosting 24/7 help from any good person would be also fine..

If you can help me, then please contact me:
MSN: [email protected]
YahooId: thedeaglez

Vcmp scripter,
Chezor

Scripts: Fuel system in vehicles, Speedometer, Spawnback, Improved Copwork, Improved Jailing, Improved phone with sms, and many more. Coming soon..

Windlord

I don't have any problems with you asking for help here but there are some things that I'd like to comment upon.

1. There is no such thing as a vcmp scripter.
2. More Scripters != Faster progress.
3. RPG Server - Time consuming.
                   - Make sure it's RPG I'm getting tired of all these fake RPGs.
4. No one will pay for you that easily for no particular reason. You need to appeal to the general audience better.

Chezor

Quote from: Windlord on September 10, 2008, 05:59:31 PM
I don't have any problems with you asking for help here but there are some things that I'd like to comment upon.

1. There is no such thing as a vcmp scripter.
2. More Scripters != Faster progress.
3. RPG Server - Time consuming.
                   - Make sure it's RPG I'm getting tired of all these fake RPGs.
4. No one will pay for you that easily for no particular reason. You need to appeal to the general audience better.

Yeah winlord hi,
More scripters == Faster progress.
If i script other rpg script, and they script other rpg script. Its faster.
RPG = time consuming ? why u think it will consume time..
And what kind of appeal i will need to put forth to audience.. like my RPG server idea n cmds ?

Scripts: Fuel system in vehicles, Speedometer, Spawnback, Improved Copwork, Improved Jailing, Improved phone with sms, and many more. Coming soon..