• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

Multi for GTA 3

Started by Habas, July 03, 2007, 12:45:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Habas

LC-MP is not very popular. Why? Becouse You must download mod, instal it, and then You can play, but if you play LC-MP you can't play VC-MP, and in LC-MP servers it will be a  miracle when You find one player. So i think the better way will be make a Multiplayer for GTA 3. I think many people (like me  ;D ) want to play with their frends in Liberty. MTA:3 sucks cuz' syncho is , let's say, strange, and You can't play in  the whole, but only in Portland, Staunton Island and Shoreside Vale section. What do you thing about it?

adamale

Imho LC-MP > normal GTA3 multiplayer mod.

And I doubt there willl be another multiplayer for Grand Theft Auto 3.

You just need to download GTA: LC and make another Vice City installation. Is that a problem for you? :)

VercettiG

Problem is that things don't exactly work the same way in GTA3 and VC. The devs would have to rewrite a looooooooooot of code.

Aaron

It would be cool if we could just play vice city on the gta3 map without all the bad models ect. would it be possible to play the san andreas map on vice city engine? that would be mint.

VRocker

A new MP mod for GTA3 would be great! LC-MP isn't that popular (personally i dont like GTA:LC but that may be because its only ever worked once) but a lot of people miss the classic GTA3 feel. I know i do!

MTA 0.5 for GTA3 fulfilled our needs for a while but now its just full of cheaters and the bugs are really annoying now we are used to better mods like VC-MP ;)

But, like VG said, GTA3 is a LOT differant from VC in the way it works. The majority of the VC-MP core would have to be re-written to work with GTA3.

Shame really :(

VercettiG

Quote from: VRocker on July 03, 2007, 05:57:37 PM
A new MP mod for GTA3 would be great! LC-MP isn't that popular (personally i dont like GTA:LC but that may be because its only ever worked once) but a lot of people miss the classic GTA3 feel. I know i do!
Yeah I got the same feeling. :(

Good to have you back, Vrocker. :)

Kesha_F1

H1! I wish to learn, whether there will be release LC-MP 0.3z or VC-MP 0.3z client LC-MP 0.3z for GTA 3 includes ???
"ONLY PERFECT PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT"

Aaron

Quote from: Kesha_F1 on July 18, 2007, 09:56:07 PM
H1! I wish to learn, whether there will be release LC-MP 0.3z or VC-MP 0.3z client LC-MP 0.3z for GTA 3 includes ???
3lo. :)
You mean a new version of LC-MP?

Kesha_F1

Quote from: Gulk on July 18, 2007, 10:16:01 PM
You mean a new version of LC-MP

Yep :)

Aaron

Quote from: Kesha_F1 on July 18, 2007, 10:54:41 PM

Not sure, lets just wait and see ;)

Kesha_F1

Quote from: Gulk on July 19, 2007, 01:07:50 AM
Quote from: Kesha_F1 on July 18, 2007, 10:54:41 PM

Not sure, lets just wait and see ;)

Ok. Thank You.  :D