• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

Suggestions for Version 0.4

Started by matthiasvegh, July 25, 2007, 03:14:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GTA-Roloboy

Quote from: [SRS]Tomi on September 04, 2008, 06:07:20 PM
Yeah and you has to lock the car totally  :)

ehh? Why you should lock it? It not makes sense..
I don't think locking it would resolve the crashes

Tamas

Yes you cant solve the crashes, but if you start to drive the RC cars than you has to put a lockcar command so you can't exit by mistake.

GTA-Roloboy

I like to have support for 100+ hp, if you now sethp with more than 100 hp it just does nothing, or kills you, or goes to 100 HP.

Knucis

Hi everybody,

I have another suggestion:

Add a intro movie (dunno if this idea was already posted...) like this..

First on the movie appear like a 10 sec video with somebody killing... Then appear Big letters saying: Vice or something :P...
Then a 30/20 sec video with somebody stunting or more people stunting... Then appear Big letters saying: City or something :P... And then another video... And appear: Multiplayer And on the final a part appear saying: Vice City Multiplayer shinning or something xD

And remove the Vice city intro ( not R* games the other )

And thas my Idea...

Cya, Knucis

Sorry for my English

GTA-Roloboy

I like to have like SA:MP, the first videos removed so I don't have to press SPACE 2 times :P
* GTA-Roloboy thinks of editing his GTAtitles.mpg and Logo.mpg

Windlord

I'd like to be able to assign player colours.
Markers, tags and all

Plus, many more vehicles should be supported with many more pickups!  ::)

xXx.Leo777.xXx

More Suggestions:

-Pedestrians like there are in GTA IV-MP
-Booster for cars (For stunting severs similar to those like Stunters United Xtreme in SA-MP)
-Custom maps (For better stunting servers like SA-MP http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MTSUqc9pZ4;D
-No Crashing

That's all I have to say. ;)

Mattz

Quote from: xXx.Leo777.xXx on September 14, 2008, 08:11:26 AM
-More Gore (Ex. shooting arms & legs off If that is even possible, not just heads)

The head is the only bodypart that can be removed when shot in GTA Vice City. So other body parts will not work. (Unless you have a modded Vice City or something o_o)

Aaron

How about balancing out the weapon damage instead of all these useless features

Mattz

Why balance the weapon damage? That will just mess up the game :/

Aaron

Balance = better, seriously m60 = 3 shots is a kill, spaz takes more hp than the normal shotgun with 1 shot AND it can shoot 7 shots without reload. Im not saying change how many shots it can shoot before reload. Just balance the damage. Makes fights more interesting especially for online play, ive looked at the vcmp weapon.dat and there barely any changes to it compared to the single player one. And the stubby is way too strong 20hp a bullet of 5 from a shot makes sense.

Pluisje

na any 1 wants it as it whas like on 0.1d.
if you change the weapon damage it will be then like 0.3z.\
any 1 wants the fast switch right. ok thats coming.
any1 wants the regular weapons like on the game its self right?.

Tamas

That custom maps, could be one of the best ideas.

VRocker

On the weapon balance idea, you could always add customisable weapon info server side, and the ability to change it via scripting :)

Would make a nice feature and it allows server hosters to balance the game themselves

Aaron

yeah good idea oh i have a question will every weapon make headshots (shotguns ect) and can we turn head shots on//off