• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

Suggestions for Version 0.4

Started by matthiasvegh, July 25, 2007, 03:14:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xXx.Leo777.xXx

I was also thinking of the new version having this command: /dance. When you type this, your character will start dancing. :D It would be great for places like the Malibu & The Pole Position club! What do you think?  ;)

Aaron

yeah and /liedown aswell for when your tired:P

Tamas

They are useless, you can do it with script.

Pluisje

hello.

can it also be posible that the accounts can be protected with password where you dont need to constand reg for a new 1 ingame. like on mta sa they got a account protector. it can be easy if whe are having our Accounts protected by account hackers.hacker.cheaters and other kids that trys to acces it. i think it will be beter if whe having protection.

cyas

Pluisje

Maikel

• New chatbox. Like the chatbox off SA:MP.
  • PAWN code for scripting.

Mattz

QuoteFrom: VercettiG
What we know that will be in it for sure, is:

* Pawn scripting.
* FP aim (Synced Snipers and Rocket Launcher)

And more :P

Tamas

I hope there will be a object mooving function too. If they will implement the pay'n spray maybe the garage doors will open if you go near the house.

Orpheus

the ability to move objects would be awesome, add and remove them, a version useable by anyone, so synced objects :) this would allow to make your own stunting things(like a huge ramp or something)

regards orph

iddqd

I would to see realisation of shooting from the heli like in mission where Tommy and Lance fly over roofs on maverick and kill thugs. Well the first person in heli gets control and the second - gets m60 and sees on the screen a sight.

_Tommy

Well we can rob cars and see the players when they enter in a car ???

Tamas

Is that possible to add more characters to 0.4?
For example these:

Quote" ? , ? , ű , ő , ? , ? , ? , ? , ? "

If i remember right the announce pictures containes these letters too.

Pluisje

hello any. 1.

just my little question.
are whe going to have a anti spam right in to the mode.
like when some1 spams that the script or the server trys to revoke his/her controls.
it would be a good idea to have a anti spam in to the server not in modes or other kinds off stuffs.

Regards.

Pluisje.

creepers

thats already possible in .3z. but are you talking about script it or is it built in VC-MP?
December 18, 2007
January 6, 2008

Pluisje

GTA-Roloboy

Quote from: [SRS]Tomi on October 05, 2008, 05:35:44 PM
Is that possible to add more characters to 0.4?
For example these:

Quote" ? , ? , ű , ő , ? , ? , ? , ? , ? "

If i remember right the announce pictures containes these letters too.

? , ? , ű , ő , ? , ? , ? , ? , ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, |, \, ?, ?, [, ], {, }, +, ?, ƒ, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ☺, ☻, ♥, ♦, ♣, ♠, ?, ◘, ○, ◙, ♂, ♀, ♪, ♫, ☼, ►, ◄, ↕, ‼, ╣, ║, ╗, ╝, ?, ?, ┐, └, ┴, ┬, ├, ┼, ?, ?, ?.
Arabic, chiniese, japanese, korean and whatever that signs :P

I was a little bored