• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

Vc-mp loading singleplayer

Started by [WSF]Ryanc229, May 11, 2008, 06:55:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[WSF]Ryanc229

I played vc-mp, uninstalled it, and just today i installed it again, I clicked "connect" on littlewhiteys server and it loaded single player  :-\

Why is this happening,

P.s: The only mods i have are car mods!!

lewissmiffy

I got same probelm :( i done a fresh install aswell

Rrod15

me 2 this sucks cause i cant figure it out

Jack_Bauer

erm remember,clean copy of vice city to install vcmp,that COULD fix the problem

Dark Dragon DX

Quote from: Jack_Bauer on June 16, 2008, 05:04:26 AM
erm remember,clean copy of vice city to install vcmp,that COULD fix the problem

I have that same problem. Didn't fix anything. Although, when I use VCMP, the game lingers on the initial starup screen like it's loading. But when it's finished "loading" it's running in single-player.

scarfo

scarfo

this could really help alot of people if there was a solutions the the problem

MrCluck

Same with me :( I tried for an hour or so then came here looking for help, I guess it's not just me...

Hanney

Try deleting your whole Vice City folder after your uninstall the other day my VC-MP was starting in Singleplayer because I had a d3_d8.dll thingy in the folder which was an analog speedometer mod which wouldn't work with vc-mp.

[LK]Rick

Well. i had this problem. i just made sure VCMP was install in teh SAME file as Vice city. that fixed it like a charm

Falcon

Make sure you have no other mods, vcmp will not work with other mods in most case's.
If it still doesn't work could be a browser fault you can always set it manualy, change your setting on file to something like this.
gta-vc.exe -v -c -h [ip] -p [port] -n [name]

C-Flo

im having the same problem there has to be a soultion for this.... ???