• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

Need Help (SOLVED)

Started by Skirmant, August 27, 2010, 10:27:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skirmant

So I unlocked my ports. 5192 UDP and 5315 Both. People can see my server in favorites, can enter it, but it won't appear on the server list.
Any ideas why?
I know advance mIRC, average C++, basic Pawn & Squirrel, very basic Java Script.

Jancis71

Skirmant

Announce is on, firewall is off. These are pretty basic things. Any other ideas?
I know advance mIRC, average C++, basic Pawn & Squirrel, very basic Java Script.

StriKe

It won't appear on the list if you are running on localhost so try asking someone to check it on the list.

Skirmant

I can see it on the list. But none else can.

Skirmant

Is it just my stupid guess, or is it so that you have to wait certain amount of time so your server could appear in the server list for everyone else?   

StriKe

Quote from: Skirmant on August 30, 2010, 03:06:19 PM
Is it just my stupid guess, or is it so that you have to wait certain amount of time so your server could appear in the server list for everyone else?   

No,could you pm your server ip ?

StriKe

It does appear on the list :P

Skirmant

Strange, but still good news. I asked 3 other people and only 1 of them saw it.
Thanks  :)