• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

New Include "Madara.INC" by Madara

Started by Madara, March 19, 2011, 09:00:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madara

Hi all, today i come bringing me back I did include, as indeed he uses my server WarChiefs v1.0.

DOWNLOAD:Madara.INC to Mediafire  &  Madara.INC to Megaupload

This function is installed on your Pawn, where is the folder includes, where are the others include; dutils, dudb, dini, etc. ..

This include contains:

- New way of sending messages, example:

MessagePM(playerid,colour, text);
  MessagePMFormat(playerid,colour, text, consulte); -- > Example: MessagePMFormat(playerid,colour, "%s has joined server.",  PlayerName(playerid));
  MessageAll(colour, text);
  MessageAllFormat(colour, text, consulte); --> Example:   MessageAll(colour, "Auto-kick %s, ID %d - Reason:[ Bla Bla ].",PlayerName(playerid,playerid);

- New way of sending game text, example:

TextBigPMFormat(playerid, game text, consulte); --> Example: TextBigPMFormat(playerid, "welcome %s to server", PlayerName(playerid));
  TextBigAllFormat(game text, consulte); --> Example: TextBigAllFormat("Rand Player: Find %s", PlayerName(playerid));
  BottomBigPMFormat(playerid, game text bottom, consulte); --> Too to TexBigPMFormat but in bottom text.
  BottomBigAllFormat(game text bottom, consulte); --> Too to TextBigAllFormat but in bottom
  MsgPMFormatEx(playerid, colour, text, game text);  --> Example:  MsgPMFormatEx(playerid, colour, "Hello!", "Hello");
  MsgAllFormatEx(colour,text,game text); --> Example: MsgAllFormatEx(colour, "hello all", "hello all");
  Among others ...

- Consulte model name of vehicle, but for this, need add vehicles first:

AddVehicleServer(vehicleid, model, x, y, z, angle,colour1 ,colour2); <-- Need add vehicles in your server with that.
  GetVehicleModelID(vehicleid); <-- With this consulte  modelid of vehicleid.
  GetVehicleModelName(modelid); <-- With this consulte model name of modelid, exmaple: GetVehicleModeName(GetVehicleModelID(vehicleid));

- Consulte time server.

GetTimeData() --> Result to use this function  "12:35 PM"
  GetDayDataFormat() -- > Result to use this function  "19/March/2011"
  GetDayData() --> Result to use this function "March 19, 2011"

- Consulte skin name.

GetNameFromSkinID(skinid)

- Consulte modelid of pickupid, but for this, need add pickups first:

AddPickupServer(pickupid, modelid, x, y, z)
 GetPickupModelID(pickupid) <-- Consulte Model ID From pickupid

- And a randplayer to selection a player.

RandPlayer() <-- player selects a random server all

Among other utilities you can use in your server.

I hope you see, and for any questions or suggestions, please comment.

Credits: YO ( Madara ).

Greetings. ;)

yazeen

Hmm Random players are for spawning in random places?

Nice madara u rockz!!

Madara

No, the "RandPlayer ()" is to pick a player in the game at random.

yazeen

Quote from: Madara on March 20, 2011, 05:36:16 AM
No, the "RandPlayer ()" is to pick a player in the game at random.

you mean no need to spawn??? when dies respawn without clicking skin?

Madara

the random that is used to spawn, to span at a random location, is another type of code. This is just to choose a random player.

yazeen

Quote from: Madara on March 20, 2011, 06:07:17 AM
the random that is used to spawn, to span at a random location, is another type of code. This is just to choose a random player.

oh good thx and bye
It gives me error WTF!! 10 errors with name ur commands Eg:Addservervehicle ..... etc

Castagna96

Quote from: yazeen on March 20, 2011, 11:45:11 AM
It gives me error WTF!! 10 errors with name ur commands Eg:Addservervehicle ..... etc
i know huh i have 26 errors XD

Madara

All functions used in this include all serve at 100%, now, if you misspell an argument, or is incomplete or not filled each of these arguments, you jump obio errors as you write is the function, now, if some reason, one of the functions are repeated, or you have it on your server, or who have placed a function with the same name to that, can fail..