Previous topic - Next topic

TanaX01

Hey help my in !money

<TanaX01> !money 3
<MarciSpeems> ** [SRS]Sniper Money: 1087766591
is new user :S

is errror or bug ?

my commands money is

elseif (($1 == !money) || ($1 == !cash)) $iif(($vcmp.nameid($2) != $null),vcmp.getmon  $$vcmp.nameid($2),vcmp.echo Error: Invalid ID.)

elseif (($2 == !cash) || ($2 == !money)) {
     var %p = $iif($3,$v1,%id)
     if ($vcmp.nameid(%p) != $null) vcmp.adminmsg %id Money Status: Cash:[ $ $+ $vcmp.hgetmoney(%id) ] Bank:[ $ $+ $vcmp.acct.cash($vcmp.hgetname(%id)) ]
     else vcmp.adminmsg %id Error: Invalid ID.
   }

Please Help My  ;) :)

Tamas

Yeah it happent today.
My partner joined the server, than he registered and get tons of $$$$

I think its a very rare problem, but sometimes its happen. And if i know right it can also happen when somebody give cash to someone.
Its the bug of the VC-MP not the script i think.

TanaX01

Quote from: [SRS]Tomi on July 25, 2008, 12:35:15 AM
Yeah it happent today.
My partner joined the server, than he registered and get tons of $$$$

I think its a very rare problem, but sometimes its happen. And if i know right it can also happen when somebody give cash to someone.
Its the bug of the VC-MP not the script i think.

yes is error please help me  :-[

Orpheus

Ok Kinda a scripting noob when it comes to VCMP but could you not, get a players cash then set it to 0 then set it to the value they HAD?

To stop the "error" or what not, cos then you'd be getting their cash BEFORE the reg then saving that number, the resetting their cash to 0 then setting it back to what they had before spawn.

or make it so they have to reg to spawn ;) and do the same thing?
If its not poss, my bad not really looked into VCMP yet, more into samp scripting, so if it is possible would work no?

Regards Orph

TanaX01

Quote from: Orpheus on July 25, 2008, 11:56:25 PM
Ok Kinda a scripting noob when it comes to VCMP but could you not, get a players cash then set it to 0 then set it to the value they HAD?

To stop the "error" or what not, cos then you'd be getting their cash BEFORE the reg then saving that number, the resetting their cash to 0 then setting it back to what they had before spawn.

or make it so they have to reg to spawn ;) and do the same thing?
If its not poss, my bad not really looked into VCMP yet, more into samp scripting, so if it is possible would work no?

Regards Orph

hey !! Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiit !!!!!

please help in error me script !money  :)

Force

Basically Tanax its a VC:MP Error and those were some possible way's about how it could be caused I think ;)

TanaX01

Quote from: [SDT]F_T_F0RC3 on July 26, 2008, 01:03:12 AM
Basically Tanax its a VC:MP Error and those were some possible way's about how it could be caused I think ;)

oh ok thx  :)

Nemesis2500

lol so it has no solution  :-\  :P