• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

Like Using Hamachi

Started by TanaX01, September 09, 2008, 06:12:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TanaX01

good friendly already I see that people interest the match to him, but the truth that very few know like doing it, I leave to a tutorial  DETAILS in order to play by network.  To play without Lag

Downloand Hamachi : Hamachi .exe : http://files.hamachi.cc/HamachiSetup-1.0.2.5-es.exe

and to execute it.

To itch in Following until arriving at the following window:

Warning: Picae en Deshabilitar servicios vulnerables de Windows sobre Hamachi

To itch in Following until arriving at this screen and desmarc?s Ejecutar Hamachi

Hamachi has been installed well, so we continue with the following point

To form HAMACHI and connection of Gta VC-MP

To itch in Changing Nickname to place the one that queres to use and him DAS To accept

Now we will create the network of HAMACHI Gta Vc-mp For that to itch in the icon To create or to be united to a located network down and you select To create new network

Stuffed the data so what appears in the image Name of the servant: GTA VC-MP Password of the network: eol BUT YOU PUT THE ONE WHO WANT. it is only an example

Goads in creating network.  In order to unite us to the network the process he is similar. You itch in the icon of " To create or to be united to a network and selects To be united to the Stuffed network with the put data above and itches in Being united

To prick with the right button in the name of the user with whom habras decided to play and selects To copy direction

Now to go to the window of program GTA VC-MP, to the picor in the picture of the text with the right button and to select to beat

later aparecera you the server in FAVORITE where already podras to play

- TaNaX01 -  ;)

Windlord

ReVilo

Jack_Bauer

TanaX01
Crime Boss

Can anybody understand any of the 296 posts?

TanaX01

Quote from: Jack_Bauer on September 09, 2008, 04:22:51 PM
TanaX01
Crime Boss

Can anybody understand any of the 296 posts?

I only want to help. furthermore you do not help only ask and ask but when some has doubts furthermore not them aid the post was not for you jack you were for the other users

me use traduction by program TRADUCTOR LIVE 2008c  ;)

Revilo and Windlord sorry for my inglish  :-X