• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

2 Questions needs 2 Answers :)

Started by Rami, November 30, 2009, 05:34:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rami

Hello everyone,

I have a 2 problems and i need an answers please :D, hope some can find a solutions for me :D, the questions is :-

• I used FBS script to my server, but when i join it, FBS script doesn't work, i don't know why, but its seems like bloodywar not FBS
  • When i join my server, its write the connection status, its still "Connecting" its never connected !

EIDT: My server still a local server, till i fix my problems, then im gona to make it a internet server, but maybe because its still local server, have this problems or what ?!

My Regards, Rami

MrAcmering

YaY

Rami

lool, now thats what you saw in my topic loool

Please give me answers ^_^

Javi

A local server shouldn't be a problem, it always worked fine for me.

And, how did you load FBS? Make sure to open your server, then mIRC, /load -rs FBSV0.2.mrc << That's important, and then answer the quiestions they pop up.

I don't know about the second question, where are you trying to join from? Try to forward ports and turn your firewall off.

Darfy

Also i suggest you to make an echo of your own instead of using #vc-mp ><

MrAcmering

Quote from: Darfy on December 02, 2009, 12:00:51 PM
Also i suggest you to make an echo of your own instead of using #vc-mp ><

lol

YaY

Rami

Quote from: Forze on November 30, 2009, 04:28:47 PM
A local server shouldn't be a problem, it always worked fine for me.

And, how did you load FBS? Make sure to open your server, then mIRC, /load -rs FBSV0.2.mrc << That's important, and then answer the quiestions they pop up.

I don't know about the second question, where are you trying to join from? Try to forward ports and turn your firewall off.

Thx Froze for trying help me, now io opened my ports in my router, and i have to open 5315 & 5192 UPD, right ?
Ok, now i did all this things that u told me, but the problem is still, and i can't get my own server on the internet tap, and i tried to add it to my fav. list but its still say this is wrong IP

EIDT : i get my ip from shomemyip.com, and lets say its like xxx.x.xxx.xxx, i have to add it to my fav. list like that (xxx.x.xxx.xxx:5192) or what ?

Foxtrot

use this : 127.0.0.1:port instead of IP:port
it is a loop wich helps you if ur IP is dynamic

Rami

Quote from: Foxtrot on December 02, 2009, 06:38:24 PM
use this : 127.0.0.1:port instead of IP:port
it is a loop wich helps you if ur IP is dynamic

Hey Foxtrot,

This ip that u gave it to me, its a local ip server, and i want a internet one, not local :), thx for help

Javi

Download the new announce, sorry but I don't remember where I got it from.

StriKe

Quote from: Forze on December 02, 2009, 11:06:19 PM
http://deathsquad-clan.com/vc-mp/announce.exe

Quote from: Rami on December 02, 2009, 10:05:11 PM
Hey Foxtrot,

This ip that u gave it to me, its a local ip server, and i want a internet one, not local :), thx for help

Go to www.whatismyip.com to get your ip and  you can join your server with your local ip only if it is home hosted.

Rami

Quote from: StriKe on December 03, 2009, 12:29:13 PM
Quote from: Forze on December 02, 2009, 11:06:19 PM
http://deathsquad-clan.com/vc-mp/announce.exe

Quote from: Rami on December 02, 2009, 10:05:11 PM
Hey Foxtrot,

Go to www.whatismyip.com to get your ip and  you can join your server with your local ip only if it is home hosted.

Hey StriKe :D,

Thanks for this links & for help :-*...
Ok, if you are telling me, thats i have to join my server from my fav. list, and i have to add my server local ip, and join it, if u saying that, why my server doesn't shows in my internet list servers  :-\ ?!

And can you please, give me more info. about the "announce" program ?

EDIT : Yes, its home hosted.

Thanks alot,
My Regards, Rami

MrAcmering

my server doesn't show in master list but anyone can join.

server + announce fixed: http://www.killzservers.altervista.org/Downloads/server.zip

YaY

StriKe

Quote from: Rami on December 03, 2009, 01:04:45 PM
Hey StriKe :D,

Thanks for this links & for help :-*...
Ok, if you are telling me, thats i have to join my server from my fav. list, and i have to add my server local ip, and join it, if u saying that, why my server doesn't shows in my internet list servers  :-\ ?!

And can you please, give me more info. about the "announce" program ?

EDIT : Yes, its home hosted.

You cannot view your server in Internet tab if your home hosted 99% sure
Place your announce.exe in your server directory where your vcmp-svr.exe is located,it is used to announce your external ip to vcmp master list server.

Rami

QuoteYou cannot view your server in Internet tab if your home hosted 99% sure
Place your announce.exe in your server directory where your vcmp-svr.exe is located,it is used to announce your external ip to vcmp master list server.

Hi,

Oh ok, thats ok, im gonna try that and i will tell u the result, and i hope i get my own server, like the others xD, there is just a one more thing, how i can make my server a internet hosted, not home hosted, i have to pay or something ? and just last one more thing ;D, from where i can get "RPG Script" and how to use it on my server ?

My Regards, Rami