• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

VC-MP taxi boost plugin

Started by TurBo, July 27, 2010, 10:52:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TurBo

I heard there was some plug-in that enables you to taxi boost in VC-MP aka use the horn button and get the taxi[of all three types] to make a jump, thing that can be  enabled in the single player either by using Dannye's SCM or completing the taxi missions.
so, if i can maybe get some download for that i'd be very thankful.

Force

Server owners can just enable it in the config.

TurBo

Quote from: Force on July 27, 2010, 11:59:59 AM
Server owners can just enable it in the config.
Thank you for the quick reply, got my answer.

[AoD]NC

I would like to say a few words abut taxi boost :).

You don't need exactly Dannye's tool (first time hear about it). You can use any scm compiler for that Sanny Builder, BW Mission Builder, Assembler etc. If you want to activate the taxi boost in SP you need or make 100 drives with taxi or add/modify opcode 0572 -> http://www.gtamodding.com/index.php?title=0572

There can be also memory hax tools to enable it during the current game session.

However what I noticed, since R2 it's no longer possible to edit VCMP.scm. Or in other words: changes you made in these file, won't be seen in game, so it looks like VCMP.scm is for now useless and I wonder why it's still included with the VCMP installer.

Btw. SetCarPos(), SetCarAngle() and SetCarSpeed() could be very useful for making an own "turbo boost" for every car instead only for taxis, if there would be only something like SetCarSpeed() :p.

That's all what I wanted to say to this :). Hope someone finds this post useful ;).