• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

GUS problem with account script.

Started by Chezor, September 03, 2008, 12:46:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chezor

hmm problem is that
i can:  /c register password
it says: You have registered with name: Chezor and password: password.
/q

then if i leave server and join again, i try to login
/c login password
it says: This name is not registered.

then if i minimize game and click connect on GUS connection dialog box. It reconnects the script. Then i go maximize the minimized game and type /c login password.
At that time it logs me in !
so whats the problem ?

Scripts: Fuel system in vehicles, Speedometer, Spawnback, Improved Copwork, Improved Jailing, Improved phone with sms, and many more. Coming soon..

Pluisje

that happends sometimes when you connect. i also had that. its normal.

Chezor

it doesnt happen sometimes, it happens all the time..

Scripts: Fuel system in vehicles, Speedometer, Spawnback, Improved Copwork, Improved Jailing, Improved phone with sms, and many more. Coming soon..

szostol

It's a little "bug". When you join server do not type /c login password at first but type some other command like !info !server or something else about 5 times. Then you will get message that you're not logged mean, it means that script connected in 100% and you can login. It's when you connect to server script and join1st time. When you leave server and leave scripts on and join again you can login normally.

Chezor