• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

1 question

Started by Intruder, August 31, 2008, 10:58:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chezor

Quote from: TanaX01 on September 02, 2008, 10:39:40 PM
it's Script By Rulk And TanaX01  ???
Guys if you dont want to release the script, please dont share it. I mean if you helped Punjabi for his scripts, then you shoud not give your own script to him. You should either assist him in creating the script or making the script on his own - By explaining him from the basics. like what are aliases, what they do. how to make simple commands like !scripts, !server, !forum.. and then medium level commands. And when a beginner learns scripting, he can just ask tips on this forum and then experiment different codes in his server. Just like me. 'I dont know anything about scripting.' i used to say that. But im scripting well as a beginner right now. And this forum has helped a lot.  :)

And btw punjabi see you gave the scripts but still Intruder didnt understood what will be in INI files. He could have made the ini on his own if he cud make a little effort in learning the scripting. When people dont make effort they dont learn at all. Remember nothing is impossible. But u have to make effort to achieve anything in this world  ;)

Hope u like the small lecture xD  :P
Regards,
Chezor

Scripts: Fuel system in vehicles, Speedometer, Spawnback, Improved Copwork, Improved Jailing, Improved phone with sms, and many more. Coming soon..

Punjabi

GOD BLESS ALL..<<Founder of PUN Clan.....Born to fight and Kill..>>

szostol

If it's good why you don't comply to it?

QuoteAnd btw punjabi see you gave the scripts but still Intruder didnt understood what will be in INI files

It's same when you want script, you don't understand it...

[UB]peidei

what for gus vcmp.car.ini is same config of sansan?

thijn