• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

who can make the RPG gamemode

Started by qqtem, December 01, 2010, 03:28:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

qqtem

like sa-mp ,  who can make the easy RPG gamemode?  maybe vc-mp need RPG,  no DM..   is good

jansi

vcmp has at least one rpg server - Argonath RPG (178.63.52.144:5192)

MISHA123152

jansi No ones!
vcmp has at least rpg server Russian Server (95.181.44.178:5192)
Experience VCMP: 4 years.
Professional coder: gamemodes, filterscripts.

Jancis71

Quote from: MISHA123152 on December 05, 2010, 05:22:01 PM
jansi No ones!
vcmp has at least rpg server Russian Server (95.181.44.178:5192)

lol you call it rp? I call it DM with 5 functions from rp

Skirmant

W00t?! An RPG server being re-re-released on December 10th?! With loads of awesome gameplay features AND a high speed 24/7 host? THAT'S CRAZY!

I am not responsible for any burns, cuts or any other kinds of damage caused by the sheer awesomeness of this news!
I know advance mIRC, average C++, basic Pawn & Squirrel, very basic Java Script.

Robd

I'm in the proces of making a server which will have freeroam DM and RPG It's a tough fit but right now we have commands set up for a player to designate either DM or RPG. Both DM and RPG allow freeroam to be used. The server is down right now but you can check www.web-kenner.de/robdsfreeroamboard for updates.
Hello, this is Robd from the past.
If you are seeing this I have either posted something stupid, forgotten something, started a stupid topic, or a combination of the three.

Please forgive us for this mistake.

Regards, management

Skirmant

W00t?! The server is online?! 178.162.190.20:5292

P.S. As far as I can remember the first RPG/DM server was NoN RPG.
I know advance mIRC, average C++, basic Pawn & Squirrel, very basic Java Script.

Robd

I'm talking about splitting the map into 2 islands. 1 being for DM 1 being for RPG, that would mean that your not killing people for money, your getting jobs and making mony, unforunatly I'm having issues.
Hello, this is Robd from the past.
If you are seeing this I have either posted something stupid, forgotten something, started a stupid topic, or a combination of the three.

Please forgive us for this mistake.

Regards, management