• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

!buycar !getcar !sellcar !buyprop !sellprop scripts for GUS 9.0

Started by gta5, September 21, 2008, 04:57:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gta5

I was wondering if someone could help me with car and prop scripts for GUS 9.0. I am really new to this stuff, so I would appreciate it if I could email you my GUS files and you could but the new scripts in it. I have tried to do this for a while but can't get it to work. Any help would be appreciated  ;D

Tamas

Check out Tanax's buycar or Windlord's buycar script, and try to convert one of tham to GUS.

gta5

Quote from: [SRS]Tomi on September 22, 2008, 08:05:36 AM
Check out Tanax's buycar or Windlord's buycar script, and try to convert one of tham to GUS.

Trust me if I knew how to do this stuff I would!!

Chezor

trust me, if i would have never tried to do it, i would be currently at your position...
Try till you succeed..God has given everyone brains. Just people dont know how to use it and i was one of those people who dont know how to use it. But i found that theres no one who is gona help you, its you urself who helps you..

Scripts: Fuel system in vehicles, Speedometer, Spawnback, Improved Copwork, Improved Jailing, Improved phone with sms, and many more. Coming soon..

gta5

yes but I find I can learn from other other people and it's no good trying if you don't know what you are doing

Chezor

a person learns from his mistakes, if you do script wrong, you can try different codes and get your script to learn..

And i can tell you waht you have to do: READ THE GUS [The very simple script to understand] Read the script everyday till you understand each and every part in it, what you dont understand you can ask here..

Scripts: Fuel system in vehicles, Speedometer, Spawnback, Improved Copwork, Improved Jailing, Improved phone with sms, and many more. Coming soon..

Windlord

If you really have no idea how mIRC scripts work,
of course you would need guidance.

Chezor, although it is right to some extent that you can learn by studying scripts on your own, you do not need to say that every single time someone asks for help.

My best advice to you, gta5 is that you join GTAnet and ask for help from several people. Some would be helpful enough to provide you with short example scripts and such. Just don't forget that people are not robots and that you should not spam them with "Are you there?" "HELP ME PLZ!" and etc :P

An alternative way would be to edit the script on your own.
A buycar script cannot be easily done by a newbie.
You can't get an A+ in quantum mechanics without having learnt basic kinematics and wave properties. Try and edit your script as much as possible instead of trying to make a buycar script.

On another note... why do you even want a buycar script?
It's pointless to have one since almost every server has it.

Sorry for the overly long post. Just hope it helps.

Tamas

Just you need to do is repleacing the values e.g:
WSV.say hello ---> that is WSV
vcmp.adminchat hello ---> that is Sansan

Now try to find what is the correct command for GUS.

Punjabi

Sorry to keep u waiting...here use this with ini.. :P
elseif (($2 == !changecarowner) || ($2 == !cco)) {
     if ($hget(vcmp,loggedin. $+ %id) < 10) { vcmp.adminmsg %id You must be Admin Level 10 or higher to attempt this command. }
      else {
       !writeini -n vcmp.cars.ini OWNERS $3 $4-
      }
    }
GOD BLESS ALL..<<Founder of PUN Clan.....Born to fight and Kill..>>