• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

Vice Anarchy RPG

Started by Skirmant, December 25, 2010, 12:49:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skirmant

A somewhat new RPG server has came out! Vice Anarcy RPG is a multi-functional server that is fun and fast. There are many awesome commands & features to make game play more enjoyable and well realistic (duh..). Since I'm not too sure whether the server should be discontinued or stay alive I invite you to try it out and post a reply with your opinion about it. If everything goes well and people like it, I'm planning on keeping it hosted. Oh and keep in mind that all commands use the /c syntax for cleaner chat windows.

Just find it on the server list or connect to this IP 178.162.190.20:5292 (Add to favorites)

*The main owners of the server are Skirmant and Luk1w.
*There is an IRC channel for the server (irc.gtanet.com) #ViceAnarchyRPG
*The website is www.GamingSurvivor.co.cc
*The server has high speed, 24/7 host.

Cheers ;)

I know advance mIRC, average C++, basic Pawn & Squirrel, very basic Java Script.

[AoD]NC

Good to see, that old players are still creating new servers :).

Could you write something more about the server features?

Skirmant

Could you lift your lazy ass and see them for your self?  ;D

Well you can do many things. Buy/resell properties, cars. Buy weed seeds and grow weed.  Buy bait and go fishing. Spawn as a cop and go paroling the city. Buy a business and make money from it when other players buy your product. In other words it's very interactive. 
I know advance mIRC, average C++, basic Pawn & Squirrel, very basic Java Script.

Knucis

One of the best rp servers ever made.

Keep up the great work! Finally I can play a RPG server which I think it's cool.