• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

Want Scripter....

Started by Punjabi, September 03, 2008, 05:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Punjabi

GOD BLESS ALL..<<Founder of PUN Clan.....Born to fight and Kill..>>

VRocker

TOUGH!

But seriously... what a waste of a topic. Nobodys gonna help you if you just scream I WANT A SCRIPTER at everybody

Punjabi

???But u can help me a lot
i know u r best scripter  :o

VRocker

I could help you... but your unwilling to help yourself. You just want everybody to do everything for you.

I am willing to help anybody that is willing to learn and understand how they are being helped. I am not willing to do everything for somebody. And i assume everybody else is like that too.

Chezor

Quote from: VRocker on September 04, 2008, 03:40:34 PM
I could help you... but your unwilling to help yourself. You just want everybody to do everything for you.

I am willing to help anybody that is willing to learn and understand how they are being helped. I am not willing to do everything for somebody. And i assume everybody else is like that too.
vrocker then can u help me, im ready to learn and understand everything and i do not need readymade scripts.
ma id [email protected]

Scripts: Fuel system in vehicles, Speedometer, Spawnback, Improved Copwork, Improved Jailing, Improved phone with sms, and many more. Coming soon..

Punjabi

Ok i am learning but it will take time  :-X
U can help me littile while doing scripting

Punjabi

No No i can make codes and commands myself but iys very difficult to make them out so i really want any scripter that can help me in little scripting

Thanks
Punjabi_goli ;)

Tamas

You allready have a scripter Punjabi  ;)

Punjabi