• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

[SoP]Vinnie

Started by [SoP]Koops, March 25, 2008, 11:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[SoP]Koops

Theres this player called [SoP]Vinnie, he is not in [SoP] and has been asked several times  to remove the tag and refuses to do so. He hacks and is banned from several servers and makes the clan look bad. Just to say if you could kick him when he comes into the server and tell him to remove the clan tag that would be appreciated

Juppi

There was also a player, whose nick was [Ka]Balli, playing VC:MP last week. Balli was the old nickname of the co leader of [Ka], but he is now known as [Ka]Zazzo instead of [Ka]Balli. Using the status of Zazzo, this player asked and got admin rights at least from one server. This player has nothing to do with [Ka] clan.

---

Now when we are talking clan business here, i make a suggestion for the forum: How about a board for Clan discussion (like there's one at SA:MP forums)? There is a board at LW server forum, but not every player/clan is playing on LW's.

So mods/admins, think about it. And i'd appreciate if you say yes or no to this idea.

maxorator

QuoteSo mods/admins, think about it. And i'd appreciate if you say yes or no to this idea.
Would be okay for me. :-X

Juppi

Thank you, maxorator :)

What about others, then?

Juppi

All righty ;) Thanks baka&co.

Any possibility to get this one moved to the right place (might serve as a master clans list)?

bakasan

Quote from: Juppi on March 28, 2008, 05:39:54 PM
All righty ;) Thanks baka&co.

Any possibility to get this one moved to the right place (might serve as a master clans list)?

done :)

silence(dead)

Nice i like that idea juppi  :)

nemesandr26

I know this guy his also known as [Silence]Bell or [Silence]Vinnie! His on my MSN Messenger list (really annoying :( ): [email protected]! BTW is some1 doesn't know me i am [DU]Fancy!