• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

need help very fast

Started by vice, February 12, 2009, 12:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vice

hi people, i am about to buy a server host.
20 player slots/1 month. it will cost 5 euro.
i got 2 problems now.
problem 1: my friend said i need a webhotel to put scripts on server and be the host?
problem 2: on gta-host.com it says at the checkout. warning : blabla .. and it will not checkout. PLZ HELP  ???

VRocker

You do need somewhere to host the scripts since many hosting companys dont offer mIRC hosting. You could use your own computer but it would mean leaving it on 24/7. You could always ask around for anybody who has their computer on 24/7 if they could host them for you.

You should really ask the gta-host.com staff about the error at the checkout since they'd know more about the problem and will be able to steer you in the right direction.

vice

Quote from: VRocker on February 12, 2009, 12:58:25 PM
You do need somewhere to host the scripts since many hosting companys dont offer mIRC hosting. You could use your own computer but it would mean leaving it on 24/7. You could always ask around for anybody who has their computer on 24/7 if they could host them for you.

You should really ask the gta-host.com staff about the error at the checkout since they'd know more about the problem and will be able to steer you in the right direction.
i don't understand. I wanna buy host so my server keeps 24/7 . i dont want anyone else to host my server. i just wanna know this . IF I PAYED FOR MY SERVER. WHATS NEXT?

TLK.akiharu

You should check out Extreme Serverz at http://x-serverz.com/
I've heared that they're quite reliable.
ULK.akiharu

Rusty

I use - serverffs.com - Cheap, reliable and Support is great. 

Chezor

Quote from: Rusty on February 13, 2009, 01:57:07 AM
I use - serverffs.com - Cheap, reliable and Support is great. 
They dont provide you with script hosting ..
I vote x-serverz
Tommis has the best hosting services  :)

Scripts: Fuel system in vehicles, Speedometer, Spawnback, Improved Copwork, Improved Jailing, Improved phone with sms, and many more. Coming soon..

vice

Problem solved.. i got a host now.. u can visit us at: 85.17.97.10:3010

Greets

- Stefano forelli