• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

Version 0.3z causes a bug under Windows Vista

Started by GIG, August 04, 2007, 10:49:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GIG

Friday last week I got a new Pc with Windows Vista. The first thing i did was installing the new version 0.3z on it. After playing a while I shut down the programm. Than a message came that 0.3z has caused an error and this message appeared about 500 times and continued opening if you closed some of them. Now I run the multiplayer in the compatibility modus of Windows Me (my old system) and everything works fine. So developpers could you please fixs this problem for guys how don't know who the compatibility modus works.

Greetings from Germany.

GTA-Roloboy

lewissmiffy

It does it to me aswell it does it in sa-mp to

kenwood

sorry to say Vista sucks. some day m/s might have fixes 4 it.
old gamers never die.

dragomax

It sometimes happens to my cousin too. The best way to remove them is to do Ctrl+Alt+Delete then chose Process, find vc-mp from the list and then end the process. It's not worth it buying a Vista if you have alot of XP games.

anthony870

I just got a new computer for christmas which has vista and i get this error also.  Has anyone found a way to fix it?  is it possible to fix it?  any help would be greatly appreciated.

thank you

anthony

[NoN]Toiletduck

The lesson to learn is:  Vista is a pile of shit, don't buy it.

Force

Simple fix to the problem....

Right click on vc-mp.exe, find compatiability settings and then change it to Windows 98/ME or Windows XP. Then the 50 error messages will stop when you close the program.  ::)

Faramir

well i always do ctrl+alt+del and its ok  or the best way is:
when the msgare flowing in just press enter and keep on pressing it till they dissappears ...
hehehe  its the fastest way :)