• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

Vote for the Best Deathmatching Clan

Started by Simpleton, February 28, 2009, 06:26:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which of the following clans do you think is the best at deathmatching (fighting)?

KFJ
23 (25.3%)
ULK/TLK
25 (27.5%)
Ka
8 (8.8%)
DU
13 (14.3%)
R3V
0 (0%)
DS
6 (6.6%)
DnA
1 (1.1%)
MK
4 (4.4%)
SX
0 (0%)
UB
14 (15.4%)
SkT
8 (8.8%)
ArS
5 (5.5%)
HEF
2 (2.2%)
LB
1 (1.1%)
CG
6 (6.6%)
CHN
3 (3.3%)
AoD
2 (2.2%)
S.T.A.R.S
2 (2.2%)
=PCP=
0 (0%)
XE
1 (1.1%)
Other
9 (9.9%)

Total Members Voted: 91

Knucis

Quote from: ULK.akiharu on February 17, 2010, 07:13:38 PM
Quote from: Knucis on February 14, 2010, 06:47:00 PM
Quote from: Ghostface_Killah on February 14, 2010, 10:59:41 AM
Quote from: Knucis on February 06, 2010, 11:09:54 PM
I'll vote for DU. It's getting very strong! Can already challenge ULK and win imo.

lol, implying ULK is on a whole another level
Well, I am not saying that ULK sucks or something it was my opinion. And imo a true clan is not who has alot of members. BUT what members are there. DU has wut it takes imo, with alot of luck and train, sure they can, why not?

Okay, I may sometimes just state the obvious, but what you're saying is that DU has the potential to be ULK someday, though it cannot beat ULK now?

Please clarify.

Thanks
Yes, kinda. I am saying that DU has alot of potential, and if he wants, he , maybe, could beat ULK, not now, but one day, it can!

Aaron

ULK.akiharu

Quote from: Knucis on February 17, 2010, 10:51:40 PM
I'll vote for DU. It's getting very strong! Can already challenge ULK and win imo.

Well, I am not saying that ULK sucks or something it was my opinion. And imo a true clan is not who has alot of members. BUT what members are there. DU has wut it takes imo, with alot of luck and train, sure they can, why not?

Okay, I may sometimes just state the obvious, but what you're saying is that DU has the potential to be ULK someday, though it cannot beat ULK now?

Please clarify.

Thanks
Yes, kinda. I am saying that DU has alot of potential, and if he wants, he , maybe, could beat ULK, not now, but one day, it can!
:)

Red_Queen

Jc18

Javi

ULK.HeAD

Quote from: Knucis on February 17, 2010, 10:51:40 PM

Please clarify.

Thanks

I know people are trying to change the definition of a successful gang/clan around here from one that competes sucessfully, to whichever clan has the most non-abrasive members or one that offers the best sense of belonging... but I think if DU brought their best vs ours, for a 1 hour team DM for the most tag-kills, they couldn't win, but it would be the best fight VCMP had ever seen. they would probably outscore any other clan in the same situation 2-1... they could also beat us in an OC match easily enough, but probably wouldn't.

as it is, DU is the closest thing to a rival anyone has around here, most other gangs are barely fit to go toe-to-toe with TLK/r newbie squads, they seem generally against any sort of competition, and seem to be existing for the sole reason of wearing cool looking tags in front of their names they got from someone else who is even cooler than they are....

Klaus_Meine

Due to timezone differences, I doubt a clan at a reasonable scale could get every member on at a certain time, and thus not being as strong as they can be.

Javi

Aaron

Quote from: Klaus_Meine on March 23, 2010, 05:14:29 PM
Due to timezone differences, I doubt a clan at a reasonable scale could get every member on at a certain time, and thus not being as strong as they can be.
Its called organization and planning

Klaus_Meine

Quote from: Aaron on March 24, 2010, 01:17:52 AM
Its called organization and planning
For sure Aaron.
But w/e time you choose, it's going to be awkward for someone around the world.
Thats saying the clan is International ofc.

ULK.HeAD

yeah, but if you can't put 5 guys together from a timezone, you can barely fill a car when you need to, let alone call yourself a VC gang(clan if you're a fairy or dwarf or KKK or whatever the fuck)