• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

RPG Script

Started by Falcon, July 27, 2007, 06:46:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tobi

This script didn't work fix it  ???

thanks to Darky for the awesome Siggy xD
Ashley: HEY HOMOZ I POSTED THIS RATHER RELIVENT AND IMPORTANT THREAD LIKE ALMOST 4 DAYS AGO AN I SEE 18 VIEWS BUT ONLY ONE RESPONCE HOW MANY OF U ARE BRICK WALLS BC IT FEELS LIKE IM TALKING TO ONE

Rami

Good jop Falcon, but the link doesn't work :S

Javi

Rami

Thx again Froze, but i hope u explain for me, how i can use it to run it with my server, cuz its only have 2 files, inside the file (vcmp.rpg) .. like that :-

My Regards, Rami

Javi

Open your server, and copy & paste 'vcmp.rpg.mrc' in your mIRC folder (you need mIRC). Then open mIRC and type /load -rs vcmp.rpg.mrc

Rami

Ok thx Froze for ur explain and for keeping help me in my topics, im gona to try what u told me, when i comeback to my home, im in my home right now ^_^, cya .

After trying: i have problem with connecting to mIRC  :-\, i know i have many questions but please, try to help me  :-\

roLeXchY

Not Found

The requested URL /downloads/scripts/vcmp.rpg.zip was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Boss

Quote from: roLeXchY on February 07, 2010, 05:43:46 PM
Not Found

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
What did you expect? The link is 3 years old. Plus it's done in mrc.

Jc18

Quote from: roLeXchY on February 07, 2010, 05:43:46 PM
Not Found

here: http://www.gtam.info/adam/vcmp.rpg.zip

[AoD]NC

Boss

Boss

Quote from: gta5 on February 08, 2010, 12:03:49 AM
why not?? D:
Because mrc support is discontinued in the future versions. Pawn is used instead.

thijn

I hope they add good functions then...
Like plugin support and IRC things :-/